Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Question About This Video

Discussion on A Question About This Video within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Question About This Video

Hello, I just saw a video was uploaded in ‏01‏/2008 on youtube that shows rappelz classes

I think it is was in 4 epic (Skill tooltip is not more detailed as well as epic 5) and it is seems weird to see ent and wd in 3:29 also wd icon is looks different.

Is this Dev or something?

Sorry for my english and thank you.
Old 04/25/2015, 04:05   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Dev or publisher

White dragon took a different development path by the time it was released. The original Icon is still in today's clients. Yet the early evo 3 version of the WD was completely different also.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08gk8.jpg (159.6 KB, 52 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PVP Universe , some video question
09/02/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
[VIDEO] kronos + question
08/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
hey i saw this video on youtube Darkorbit Gate Kronos - YouTube i have a question : what's the bonus of the design saturn ? shield ? honor ?? PS : i'm not the owner of the video
[Question]Video im Client einbinden?
07/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe Freunde, Ja ich habe mal wieder eine Frage :) Und zwar wie schon in der Überschrift zu sehen ist. Will ich gerne ein Video in mein client einbinden. Am besten wäre vom Ordner aus abzuspielen. (das Video)
Question about video card?
01/05/2010 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
my video card is an ATI radeon X1550. and I wonder if an ATI X1550 is similar to a Geforce 8800. because a game called Crysis calls these requirements a GeForce 8800 but I dont know, if an ATI X1550 can handle that game. plss help me xD
[Question]CoEmuv2 video
08/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Yo in this link there is a video on how to setup CoEmu v2. I noticed he's using Visual #C to change the stuff. But the question is, why does he press F5? If I use notepad to do this and don't press F5 will it make a difference? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discu ssions-questions/255421-guide-video-all-files-sour ce-coemu-v2.html