Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GRAND OPENING] Teal Sky Project [LOW + HIGH RATE]

Discussion on [GRAND OPENING] Teal Sky Project [LOW + HIGH RATE] within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 04/11/2015, 14:46   #76

elite*gold: 0
The functionnalities of your server seem to be great, like the armory, but the number of people logged on is too low for my taste.

To put dollars on a private server isn't a matter for me, but if it closes like prophecy :/
Or if there is not enough people on, i can't party or PVP, discuss about strategies... :/

I have nothing against your server i even registered on it, but i'm hesitating about choosing server (TSP or an other).

Do you think your number of logged on player will increase, i mean your server is great work but did you planned some things to lure some people ? Myself i have no idea for what to do about this...

Other question the cash shop on zesua seems to be very expensive, is there a cash shop on your server (i can't find it) or is there only the premium member feature ? I prefer server without cash shop or with a cash shop which only lightly help people... The cash shop on zesua is OP.
I don't have the time to play a lot but i still prefer that cash doesn't make all, it's a pleasure that to know when you are logging on a server, that everyone worked hard for his stuff ^^

Again other question, since there is not much people logged on people on your server, can we solo ? If so i could solo on your server, waiting other people coming

Link

edit : is TSP a true 9.1 ? It seems that Zesua isn't a true 9.1, it hasn't all functionnalities :/
Old 04/11/2015, 22:45   #77

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelt View Post
The functionnalities of your server seem to be great, like the armory, but the number of people logged on is too low for my taste.

To put dollars on a private server isn't a matter for me, but if it closes like prophecy :/
Or if there is not enough people on, i can't party or PVP, discuss about strategies... :/

I have nothing against your server i even registered on it, but i'm hesitating about choosing server (TSP or an other).

Do you think your number of logged on player will increase, i mean your server is great work but did you planned some things to lure some people ? Myself i have no idea for what to do about this...

Other question the cash shop on zesua seems to be very expensive, is there a cash shop on your server (i can't find it) or is there only the premium member feature ? I prefer server without cash shop or with a cash shop which only lightly help people... The cash shop on zesua is OP.
I don't have the time to play a lot but i still prefer that cash doesn't make all, it's a pleasure that to know when you are logging on a server, that everyone worked hard for his stuff ^^

Again other question, since there is not much people logged on people on your server, can we solo ? If so i could solo on your server, waiting other people coming

Link

edit : is TSP a true 9.1 ? It seems that Zesua isn't a true 9.1, it hasn't all functionnalities :/

tsp warmane server are enough pple online, like 40 player maybe, your find partys for dungeons...
and cashshop items you can buy with votepoints, so you dont must donate...r7 ancient cubes, wings, deco are ingame available with gold...deco in cashshop just have 1 socket but the same stats. so you just must vote for rebirth scrolls, summon scrolls, special mounts and something like that. i like it...download it and try it ^^
Old 04/14/2015, 00:18   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSleiderxx View Post
tsp warmane server are enough pple online, like 40 player maybe, your find partys for dungeons...
There are never 40ppl on Warmane mate, MAYBE 10-15 Active + 3-6 Slaves and everyday maybe 4-5 Testers who come and go....
Old 04/14/2015, 12:11   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelt View Post

Link

first : dude...zesua have a cash shop ( pay for win )
sec :tealsky server will have +100 a soon..

3d : there is cash shop ( u can donate for server to get teal sky points)
or if you cant pay ... you can vote every 12 hr to get +110 points every day

then it is cash shop but with out ( pay to win ) .

that is u can get free cash shop points... by voting

4d :dont forget his server is 7.3 - 7.2 so in pvp you will not die by 1 shoot !

5d : they gona open a server 9.1 soon .. as i see in facebook page

hope you get my points .
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2015, 19:28   #80

Received Thanks: 2,458
Announcement

The Teal Sky Project Services (as follows) have been taken offline:
  • Server Authorization
  • Revival Game-Server
  • Warmane Game-Server
  • Root Website [tealskies.info] (NOT THE FORUMS)

This is in order to perform the upgrade from 7.3 to 9.1 Game-Server and also to upgrade our website services as-well.

There are currently no official relaunch times and they will be posted as they become relevant, please keep your eyes on our forums and fb for relevant updates.

Fyben will likely post a separate statement regarding the website services.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2015, 04:24   #81

Ok I know we've been down four days, but we just had to make absolutely sure everything was good to go and up-to-standard. We are fairly certain we will relaunch tomorrow sometime around afternoon!

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2015, 11:48   #82

Fokken hell, 1 more day?
Old 04/21/2015, 17:04   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoQQ View Post
Fokken hell, 1 more day?
rlax bro, will be worth the wait.
Old 04/21/2015, 17:27   #84

The servers are now live!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2015, 14:28   #85

thx men
Old 04/26/2015, 15:05   #86

Please change the password requirements. I want to make my password whatever I want. you shouldn't force us to write numbers letters lowercases etc...
Old 04/27/2015, 04:03   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by atug962 View Post
Please change the password requirements. I want to make my password whatever I want. you shouldn't force us to write numbers letters lowercases etc...
dude i think it is best way to protect your account..
Old 05/06/2015, 21:07   #88

hah +1 GHYEAs.. i would back to rappelz since its so fun
Old 05/09/2015, 14:50   #89

Bump? Yes!
Old 05/10/2015, 19:08   #90

Don't miss your chance to be part of the TSP! Visit our or or to become part of our world!
Thanks
1 User