Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Resource Problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Resource Problem

Hi.I have trouble with resource.If I download outher resource its works.
Pets not goint to the window of Enchantment and recovery.[IMG=expandable: 1] You must register and activate your account in order to view images. [/IMG]

and enh. windows You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1
I can tell buy the item shop icon in the top of your inventory that you have used the wrong resource file combinations.

So for starters why don't you explain a little bit more about what client epic you are using, and what resource files you have placed in your client as overrides of the original client data files, and if you placed them in the client using the correct hash names for your launch arguments.

Then maybe we can help you out a little bit.

There is also a help thread sticky at the top of the page.

Thanks
1 User