Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz Royal Repack Resource Down ?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 86
Received Thanks: 3
Post Rappelz Royal Repack Resource Down ?

Hay bei mir ist das Problem das sowas immer da ist :

Ich habe auch schon die Resource von Royal Repack drinn. :

wie Behebe ich dieses Problem Bedanke mich schonmal im Voraus



pantherboz is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherboz View Post
Hay bei mir ist das Problem das sowas immer da ist :

Ich habe auch schon die Resource von Royal Repack drinn. :

wie Behebe ich dieses Problem Bedanke mich schonmal im Voraus
Congrats Sir. You are a Noob. Putting Hashed Resource File's (wich are made for the Client) to the Server Folder, is really dumb. Even for you

And there is a Help Thread for Thing's like these.

@All Please dont answer him here.


MentalBrainer is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 86
Received Thanks: 3
This is the client!
pantherboz is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalBrainer View Post
Congrats Sir. You are a Noob. Putting Hashed Resource File's (wich are made for the Client) to the Server Folder, is really dumb. Even for you

And there is a Help Thread for Thing's like these.

@All Please dont answer him here.
Calm down there Rasky, You coulda said all that with just "Please use help thread" o.O


ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 90
Received Thanks: 16
das ist nicht der client. du hast die resourcen files in den server gepackt ... du musst sie in den resourcen ordner vom game client packen
PetTrainer is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Calm down there Rasky, You coulda said all that with just "Please use help thread" o.O









Now tell me to calm Down


MentalBrainer is offline  
Reply

Tags
rappelz private server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Release] Royal Repack 8.1\8.2
Hi everyone . I would like to introduce this repack here . It's sort of a fun repack but with really unique features which I will detail here . ...
148 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.