Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bufs

Discussion on Bufs within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bufs

How to do bufs Servers do not disappear after relog?
relogu also resets after setting my hotkeys and stacked bar skills. See the picture

Also needs a link to the 8.2 / 8.3 9.1 fileserver risk because this link not work

after 5 min (unknown network error)

File else here published download without a problem
Old 01/19/2015, 17:47   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
1. Has been answered in the help thread, if you insist on asking again ask there.

2. Has been answered in the help thread, if you insist on asking again ask there.

3. Is is not the link that is broken perhaps it is where you are trying to download from. Maybe try a proxy or a public DNS server. It is not up to us to re upload something that a member has shared, please get in touch with the member directly.
Old 01/19/2015, 19:47   #3

if there were such topics are very please send us the link . I have a big problem with searching , I'm Polish and I do not know English well.My translator is incompetent
Old 01/19/2015, 19:59   #4

Old 01/19/2015, 20:22   #5

thanks, I have only to translate 416 pages
Old 01/19/2015, 22:58   #6

Or, like I said, you could ask your question there and someone will answer it.

We have a help thread for a reason...so that people can use it to get help.

It helps us keep this forum organized and keeps good release threads from getting pushed into the depths of the forums where no one can find them.

Instead we have a front page filled with single question threads now and most of them have been asked and answered in the help thread already.

If you don't feel like searching the help thread for an answer then please just ask your question there.