Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] Pantera // AUTOMATED BOSS SPAWN EVENT!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [RELEASE] Pantera // AUTOMATED BOSS SPAWN EVENT!

This is the very first trash-release to see if anyone is into this, I'm not going to keep going with it if it doesn't show itself being used.

The idea is simple - automated boss spawn event. You run the tool from any PC you'd like, connect it to TelNet (you gameserver stream), fill up the other little details and run the event.

Pantera Evo2 will include more options and features to make the event enjoyable. All 4 mayor towns - Horizen, Laksy, Katan and Rondo - will be featured with a random field selection and more random options related to the boss spawning.

Rar file password - fyben
Attached Files
File Type: rar Pantera.rar (21.4 KB, 43 views)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 30
its always good to create some additional content for a rappelz gameplay.

but first, i think you should perform virustotal scan before releasing, and by a result of a scan for current tool version there is 1 of 56 malware warnings:

so think if your tool has some malware warnings, at least you should explain why (packed/registry based/shell based/with cracked assembly info/etc tool or whatever is a reason of such a warning)

second, think its possible to create such event by a GS LUA core, there are so much useful things such as random respawn, script on dead handler (even if its bugged ) etc

btw, didnt test all the system but think its possible to do so simply scripting some addons.

anyways, keep up mate