Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Ancient 5.2 - starting fresh (getting wiped today with some fixes and updates

Discussion on Rappelz Ancient 5.2 - starting fresh (getting wiped today with some fixes and updates within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 136
Rappelz Ancient 5.2 - starting fresh (getting wiped today with some fixes and updates

Today server is going to be wiped, so within few hours we will start fresh. Here's list of changes:
-decreasing drop rate of gear - people will finally start selling/trading items, so it brings economy back
-taming rate fixed
-map including arena fixed
-r7 farming zone will be finished very soon (before anyone get even close to r7)
-some stuff removed from NPC with CS items
-new goals should be added soon - new challenges after you hit r7

I hope that people who left the server long time ago will come back and check how great is this server now. Also new people should try it out, it's really worth to play there and now everyone has chance to be on top!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2014, 16:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm coming and wait the wipe thanks for job
Old 12/11/2014, 16:23   #3

so it will be a cash shop server again?? xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/11/2014, 19:10   #4

Nope, it's going to stay 100% free, just some decos will be removed and become available only from events
Old 12/15/2014, 14:21   #5

Basically they wiped and made it hard as possible to get r7, so it was boring before, now is wiped and boring lol
You start with nothing but a loot pet (0 gear) in a low rate server, i mean who in his right mind would think that is the best thing to do OR the laziness is the right word to use here?

You have to solo exp 99% of the time once again in a low rate server but what they do to kinda make it playable? NOTHING
Hidden buffs only is what you have (so take your mind of soloing DP's, that will never happen) lv8 killing a mob lvl15 you barely can kill it and it gives you 50% exp and u're nearly dead lol
Basically they had nothing to lose from wiping the server so the laziness attack them and they didn't thought about nothing to improve the server game play which a server with this epic/ and population requires!

If you dont care to play solo for hours on end for months to have "nothing" go for it
If you want to make friends and play Dp's and have fun this is not for you
if you have a party friends and dont like pvp/competition and nothing to lose and everything to win, this is your server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2014, 07:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
Basically they wiped and made it hard as possible to get r7, so it was boring before, now is wiped and boring lol
You start with nothing but a loot pet (0 gear) in a low rate server, i mean who in his right mind would think that is the best thing to do OR the laziness is the right word to use here?

You have to solo exp 99% of the time once again in a low rate server but what they do to kinda make it playable? NOTHING
Hidden buffs only is what you have (so take your mind of soloing DP's, that will never happen) lv8 killing a mob lvl15 you barely can kill it and it gives you 50% exp and u're nearly dead lol
Basically they had nothing to lose from wiping the server so the laziness attack them and they didn't thought about nothing to improve the server game play which a server with this epic/ and population requires!

If you dont care to play solo for hours on end for months to have "nothing" go for it
If you want to make friends and play Dp's and have fun this is not for you
if you have a party friends and dont like pvp/competition and nothing to lose and everything to win, this is your server.
For sure you haven't played official rappelz when it was epic 3/4/5. Back in the days this game was meant to be hard. Even getting tier 2 pet was very hard then. Every new epic was making this game easier and easier. Now official rappelz is fking piece of sh1t, earlier this game was like play to win, now it became PAY to win.

This server is as close to retail epic 5 as it's possible now. Getting r7 gonna take months as it should, not few days. It has to be huge challenge. People who miss oldschool rappelz gonna play here. It's fun if you fail even 10 damn tier 2 pets in a row. Could you explain me what's the point of playing old rappelz where everyone has multiple t4 pets? They should be insanely rare. I remember when it was epic 4 and there were only a few tamed kentas and angels on yeti server where thousands of people were playing Anyway it's still much easier to get kenta or angel than on official, cause of pretty high drop rate, so while you're r6 it's just few weeks of farming to get it
So if you want to get everything in few days just go play crappy epic 9 servers. Peace

Oh, adnd by the way, pvp is working 100% fine here, just like it was in old epics
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2014, 13:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kislu95 View Post
For sure you haven't played official rappelz when it was epic 3/4/5. Back in the days this game was meant to be hard. Even getting tier 2 pet was very hard then. Every new epic was making this game easier and easier. Now official rappelz is fking piece of ****, earlier this game was like play to win, now it became PAY to win.

This server is as close to retail epic 5 as it's possible now. Getting r7 gonna take months as it should, not few days. It has to be huge challenge. People who miss oldschool rappelz gonna play here. It's fun if you fail even 10 **** tier 2 pets in a row. Could you explain me what's the point of playing old rappelz where everyone has multiple t4 pets? They should be insanely rare. I remember when it was epic 4 and there were only a few tamed kentas and angels on yeti server where thousands of people were playing Anyway it's still much easier to get kenta or angel than on official, cause of pretty high drop rate, so while you're r6 it's just few weeks of farming to get it
So if you want to get everything in few days just go play crappy epic 9 servers. Peace

Oh, adnd by the way, pvp is working 100% fine here, just like it was in old epics
I played official rappelz from epic3 totally agree with what you said. farming for months, being considered rich by having tier 2 t3 pet is exactly what I miss. the only thing that rappelz were missing back then was free cashop items (when I say free I mean available at NPC for rupees) and that's exactly what your server will have. will definitely give it a try.
Old 12/18/2014, 13:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreminis View Post
I played official rappelz from epic3 totally agree with what you said. farming for months, being considered rich by having tier 2 t3 pet is exactly what I miss. the only thing that rappelz were missing back then was free cashop items (when I say free I mean available at NPC for rupees) and that's exactly what your server will have. will definitely give it a try.
All 'cash shop' items are in NPC
Old 12/18/2014, 18:47   #9

Received Thanks: 1,011
I have to say, it's really enjoy to play on the 5.2 with these low rates.

I can just invite everyone who loves the old school grinding of rappelz, join in !
Old 12/18/2014, 21:59   #10

so is it up and running already?
Old 12/19/2014, 10:03   #11
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538

1 thread is enough.
Closed Thread