Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Financier required

Discussion on Financier required within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Financier required

Talking Financier required

Hello every one
I had Made An Arabic PvP Server 9.1 But I Don't Find A Funded for Server
Just like the Title (Financier required) And I Can Make An English Merchant For u Guys ...
For More Details Text Me In Facebook
The Server Team WebSite In Facebook :

Server Video :
Old 12/06/2014, 09:49   #2

elite*gold: 30
am i the only one who really dont know what is f*cking wrong with that people talking they have 9.1 server but showing 8.1 interface, for example?

sweet honey for ears.

btw, think you have to tell truth to people if you really need a good financier...
Old 12/06/2014, 11:50   #3

elite*gold: 70
He looks pretty conviced that he actually own 9.1 Files
Anyway Good luck on finding a financier mate I hope you found one soon
Old 12/06/2014, 19:37   #4

ohhh
ok guys
i will call it 8.4 zZ
thx guys
Old 12/07/2014, 00:38   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
So since there was no such thing as 8.4 does that mean you are advertising nothing?
Old 12/07/2014, 02:26   #6

theres already 8.1-8.3 content private server open but full arabic.
and has a host already
goodluck finding one.
p.s. i'd love actually see server 7.3-8.1 with kept 7.3 skills such as ms or haste. and d3 equipment.
something like 7amase's activity about one year ago. pvp was actually fun of all the pk wars between guilds and alliances but now it's just dying server ;/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Financier required
12/08/2014 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
Hello every one I had Made An Arabic PvP Server 9.1 But I Don't Find A Funded for Server :mad: Just like the Title (Financier required) And I Can Make An English Merchant For u Guys ... For More Details Text Me In Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1000080520 05299 The Server Team WebSite In Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ArabicMoonTeam Server Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P34XbVy-cH0 Notice : The Server Video Before Some Updates And New Stuff Anoter Notice...
Help required
02/01/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
where can i report a problem i had with a trusted seller of LoL accounts so a Mod can help me solve this out.
Help Required
12/29/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
I have browsed through the search feature, located and downloaded 2 different shop editors and still i cant figure out this operation. Would someone please help me understand this. I want to rebuild the entire mall stock. I need to add and remove items and reprice everything. I also want to know if its possible to have prices in gold and eps/pps showing on the mall or would i need two seperate Malls? If anyone wants to help, either one-on-one, or through this forum I would be very...
Help Required
05/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I Hex Edited My Shop.dat and itemtype.dat to add some items to the shopping mall, and set their prices, both of the files work perfectly for me, but when i send them to to others, it shows the items in shopping mall but they cant buy them e.g. i added all the packs for spc exp balls, works perfectly for me but dnt work for others, any1 can help me out, below are my edited itemtype.dat and shop.dat some images to show, the following image is from some1 in my server ...
Help is required!
03/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
The procedure entry point _DXPlayMedia@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library NDSound.dll Can anyone help me? What does this mean? How can i fix it? I really want to Use sv1.17 on *M* server/autobypass Thanks. ^_^