Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plugin Item 9.1 for glandu2 RDB Tools

Discussion on Plugin Item 9.1 for glandu2 RDB Tools within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Plugin Item 9.1 for glandu2 RDB Tools

Hi everyone, here i share plugin item 9.1 for glandu2 RDB Tools.

Hope you guys can use and improve it more.

Thank You..
Old 10/22/2014, 08:40   #2

Received Thanks: 1,210
Try to keep the section clean! This should be posted in glandu's thread that everyone can find it.

The other 9.1 dlls are in glandu's thread too including my version of the item91database.dll.

Don't mess up the forum! Since xijezu is almost gone everyone should care about this!
Old 10/22/2014, 12:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Try to keep the section clean! This should be posted in glandu's thread that everyone can find it.

The other 9.1 dlls are in glandu's thread too including my version of the item91database.dll.

Don't mess up the forum! Since xijezu is almost gone everyone should care about this!
Ok2.. You already? if like that dont ned mine.. hoho..
Old 10/23/2014, 03:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post

I checked the tools section for "glandu's thread section? for the other dlls...but..I didn't see it listed there.....did..I overlook it somehow...or...is the thread not listed in that section? 0.o
Old 10/23/2014, 13:02   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
I don't think it is listed there.

This thread...

Thanks
1 User