Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone willing to share

Discussion on Anyone willing to share within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone willing to share

ok anyone willing to share how to get looters like on retail where they can pick up a lot of items at 1 time plz and tyvm
Old 09/12/2014, 23:51   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
How a looter picks up loot is probably either hard coded into the game server or it is controlled in an SMP.

I would look into the SMPs first because it is the only thing you really have control over unless you can get an 8.3 or 9.1 game server.
Old 09/13/2014, 01:47   #3

arcadia or telecaster smps?
Old 09/13/2014, 07:43   #4

elite*gold: 30
usually smp's never run in main client-server transact theads (exceptions are smps that run but not so often, for example - smp that reads shop cart items list).
even if looters could do so much items transactions, it will never cause so much queries load.
it surely cardcoded, and not even into GS but into client too, as i think.
think there's no way to make such a thing so simple way, unless someone will find an address of a value in sframe/gs to set delay between lootings by hexing an application
Old 09/13/2014, 13:22   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
So about the closest anyone might come to current retail looter collection would be increasing the looter move speed which increases with character speed.
Old 09/13/2014, 14:52   #6

if you look in ASM you can see that the looter also works with radius, you can change the radius it would be picking up simply change EDX to ESI,3EE and your radius will be changed from 0.00010 to 1006.0000

have fun finding the function though.
Old 09/13/2014, 21:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrain_ View Post
if you look in ASM you can see that the looter also works with radius, you can change the radius it would be picking up simply change EDX to ESI,3EE and your radius will be changed from 0.00010 to 1006.0000

have fun finding the function though.
This is the most stupid answerd I have ever read...
EDX and ESI is 2 register so if you change value of ESX by ESI you will just switch data between the register ESX and ESI... It's more intelligent to change the PUSH EDX,Your Value in the correct place than do your things because ESI can change...

Go learn ASM dude !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2014, 22:09   #8

i wasnt even aware i written down something else than i supposedly wanted to say.

i meant; change the value to { mov edi,3EE } this will fix it.
Old 09/20/2014, 16:47   #9

i think the thing u are searching for is skillresource

cuz loot pets can't pickup items without a skill which do that

so if u want to increase/decrease the pickup items time just change the cooltime / cast time for the pickup skill