Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gm tool remotely not work

Discussion on gm tool remotely not work within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face gm tool remotely not work

hi guys could any one give me an work gm tool or admintool which can work remotely wihtout being beside server files
i just want my server GMs use tool remotely from thier computer
and plz give me a tutouril of how to connect remotely
(sorry for my english )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
administer a server remotely(sorry for english)
07/01/2012 - Rappelz - 5 Replies
Hi all, i need your help for administer a server remotely. that is possible and how? Best regards!!!
Does this tool work?DB-Multi!
05/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, I found this topic on forum.********* http://forum.*********/silkroad-online/sro-pserve r/130200-guide-sro-db-crackloader-all-in-one-swsro -zszc/ I would like to ask, is it a joke or does it work?
Help please! Don`t work Resource Tool !
01/01/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Help please! I collected a Resource Tool, but when I try to keep it corrupts files opens and displays but does not save: ( and clears from extra resources if there is easy to celebrate a mistake! help please! http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3970/79056057. png
Level your skills remotely...
07/04/2008 - RF Online - 15 Replies
© A private server's forum 1.) you need to download AC Tool. 2.) install the program. 3.) Run AC Tool. 4.) In RF Online make sure you have the buffs or skills you want to use set in your shortcut bar (and you also need to know which keys you want to use... press "\" key to switch between the F keys and the number keys).
Level Your PTs remotely
06/09/2008 - RF Online - 22 Replies
1) Go to a remote location no no monsters. 2) Have your self buff keys pushed down. (A weight) 3) You will continue to buff and level yourself remotely.