Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Omegas Rappelz

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Please those that are already members of Omegas post any suggestions or bugs in our forum so that they may be addressed thx...have fun always

Old   #17

I cant log in and i cant read the message that i get when i try to log in

Old   #18

Plz all use the 8.1 client now to log into the 6.2 as there where some updates and other things done the 6.2 client was unstable I used my 8.1 db and reverting things to where its 6.2 but with the look of 8.1
Old   #19

i use ur 6.2 but i cant create char why?

Old   #20

I have 6.2 client and i can't join 6.2 server. What's wrong?
Old   #21

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocahaha View Post
i use ur 6.2 but i cant create char why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar5 View Post
I have 6.2 client and i can't join 6.2 server. What's wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
Plz all use the 8.1 client now to log into the 6.2 as there where some updates and other things done the 6.2 client was unstable I used my 8.1 db and reverting things to where its 6.2 but with the look of 8.1
Old   #22

are there complete list of features and custom "stuff" anywhere? thx
Old   #23

I would suggest people avoid this server like the plague. Omega (the owner) is a nice guy but the people he has appointed to help admin the server are a complete joke. The server was up an entire 4 days and I was threatened by 2 separate admins for simply SUGGESTING something. I wasn't disrespectful but yet they still felt the need to flash their amazing admin powers by threatening to mute and/or ban me.

If this is how they treat players that are trying to provide feedback to help improve the server i'd hate to see how they treat anyone else.
Old   #24

If you want a broken server ran by amateurs then this is it, goodluck with it...
Old   #25

he six shut the **** up ya noob if you think you can do better do so we arnt a r7 in 1 days server like all others out there so **** off ya yank and also most of my gms don't put up with people **** on demanding things in game its not a must that they do things for you all they are there to keep things in order not give out **** free, so amateurs is not the work more like strict and what not so,,,,,,,

why don't you go flame another server and **** off ok we don't need noobs on our server anyway that cant handle the pain and gain style play

And also im working on things ok so players need to stop ive said it 500 times now that if things need to be done or fixed them message me on the yahoo for the server not my in game Admins and as for there problems im taking care of that today
Old   #26

Bring Back 5.2 Server please just basics no fancy ****, that would be awesome.
Old   #27

working on it atm too getting it fully ready for open beta again
Old   #28

Quote:
working on it atm too getting it fully ready for open beta again
Great News thnx.
Old   #29

Quote:
he six shut the **** up ya noob if you think you can do better do so we arnt a r7 in 1 days server like all others out there so **** off ya yank and also most of my gms don't put up with people **** on demanding things in game its not a must that they do things for you all they are there to keep things in order not give out **** free, so amateurs is not the work more like strict and what not so,,,,,,,

why don't you go flame another server and **** off ok we don't need noobs on our server anyway that cant handle the pain and gain style play

And also im working on things ok so players need to stop ive said it 500 times now that if things need to be done or fixed them message me on the yahoo for the server not my in game Admins and as for there problems im taking care of that today
Great attitude! I'm guessing you're the owner, so yea.. as I said, amateurs.
Not R7 in a day, but in a day and a half is perfectly doable.. also, I thought that an Open Beta purpose was for the Game Masters to gather, from the Players, knowledge about what needs to be improved, and you guys just ignored those so called improvements.. good luck with another server that is bound to fail
Old   #30

fyi im not here to make the game to others liking im doing this the way I want now if there is a broken quest or what not then ya that will be fixed as ive said im fixing things on 3 servers atm things will get done in the order I get the problems sent to me to be done as far as the GM's being ***** I have fixed that and still need to talk to 1 of them when I see them that will be taken care of tonight. As far as fail we have members who are waiting to join server soon as we fix and have it all ready I don't need players here to complain about Gm's to the gms in game and call them out in game ya they will do **** that's human as far as them threatening players I will deal with that soon as I see them online they don't need to do that the only person who will pass out bans is me they may mute you but not kick or ban players that's up to me and ill make that clear tonight to all my staff. tyvm for informing me about there problems and what not and im realy sorry that you had this experience on the server but it will get better. Ill do what I can as I can and realy this is the best place to post things that need to be done with server now I don't need any ideas as I have a lot of them I plan to get done already. Just post things that need to be fixed as far as the drops im working on that atm and almost done with it for all dungeons. again tyvm to the ones that brought the broken drops to my attention its being dealt with now