Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Respawn] Team Hyperion

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalgoddess View Post
ICHIGO, urgent message for you !!!how does the donation work in this server, do we have to message you or is it automatic. I still haven't received my gems, so if you could kindly take a look at it thank you so much
Regards
All you have to do is finish the donation and submit a ticket with your PayPal email address. If I don't get to them (which lately its taken a longer amount of time as I am not home often) then one of the dev's will make sure to message me.

If you ever feel that I am taking too long, feel free to add my Skype, I am online 24/7 on it.

hf.sleepyhollow

I know there are quite a few, but I will be the first one on the list, as that is my actual Skype name. Thanks.

Old   #47

FYI, the launcher.7z file in download section is in fact RAR archive, it should be named launcher.rar
(Saw that because my 7z archive reader was complaining about unknown compression method)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by glandu2 View Post
FYI, the launcher.7z file in download section is in fact RAR archive, it should be named launcher.rar
(Saw that because my 7z archive reader was complaining about unknown compression method)
Thanks, I will fix this now and tell the person who made it to stop being so dumb. <3
Old   #49

better shut down.. we are waiting forever to get new payment methods working but all what we see is some GMs alts running around with everything he wants and some extra buffs as bonus.

Special/Rare/Basic soul taming pets are not working as well... Pshsh.

Good bye

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
better shut down.. we are waiting forever to get new payment methods working but all what we see is some GMs alts running around with everything he wants and some extra buffs as bonus.

Special/Rare/Basic soul taming pets are not working as well... Pshsh.

Good bye
Funny you say that considering none of the GM's we have even have spawn powers... all they have is kick and mute... talk **** somewhere else.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIchigo View Post
Funny you say that considering none of the GM's we have even have spawn powers... all they have is kick and mute... talk **** somewhere else.
Lol that is just the exact **** i was expecting
im quite sure about this..

Anyways its good to see you working lewl
Old   #52

How about fixing stuff,you promote the server as it has the latets dungeouns and stuff but it makes no since to even go there. Underground dungeouns working but theres hardly exp and no drops,circus you can enjoy the entrance but theres no gate,all normal melee pets still ranged,cannot use the medals you get for killing tartarus boss,i think most of us regular loyal players did show lots of patience but stil it isnt fixed/or made work like entended.Latly the server is getting very boring,i hope you find some time soon to create some decent update so we can enjoy our favorite server...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by misera66 View Post
How about fixing stuff,you promote the server as it has the latets dungeouns and stuff but it makes no since to even go there. Underground dungeouns working but theres hardly exp and no drops,circus you can enjoy the entrance but theres no gate,all normal melee pets still ranged,cannot use the medals you get for killing tartarus boss,i think most of us regular loyal players did show lots of patience but stil it isnt fixed/or made work like entended.Latly the server is getting very boring,i hope you find some time soon to create some decent update so we can enjoy our favorite server...
All true, and I will see what I can do. I had plans for the Tartarus medals, but I forgot about them.

The Circus dungeon doesn't have a portal outside, there is an NPC you talk to and ask for entrance.
Old   #54

Quote:
All true, and I will see what I can do. I had plans for the Tartarus medals, but I forgot about them.

The Circus dungeon doesn't have a portal outside, there is an NPC you talk to and ask for entrance.
I know theres an npc infront of the circus it self,but im talking about the gate in PBW that takes you on the road to the circus...
Old   #55

Can't connect
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by misera66 View Post
I know theres an npc infront of the circus it self,but im talking about the gate in PBW that takes you on the road to the circus...
It was fixed once before, but it seems the props are timed. We will try to fix that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seroquil View Post
Can't connect
Yes, I haven't mentioned it here, but the server is offline for possibly 2 days while we fix the server that we run on. Sorry for the wait.
Old   #57

Any timeframe of when players can expect the server to be back up and running.

Any guesstimate will do xIchigo.

Thanks in advance for any reply and best of luck fixing it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #58

If not today, then tomorrow. We have been setting up backup servers for out files so that we can regularly keep it ready if it ever has to be re-installed in the future.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #59

Quote:
If not today, then tomorrow. We have been setting up backup servers for out files so that we can regularly keep it ready if it ever has to be re-installed in the future.
Thank you very much for the update. Will post on the website shoutbox if possible (Website is current 404'ing) so others can have your response handy.

Currently a new player to your server but would love to help out in any way I can if you need someone to relay messages / post things on your site.

I have some community management experience from other gaming communities and I think I could be a helpful middle man if you need someone if so just send me a PM.

On a side note about the backups.

When you back up this type of server I am assuming it is an SQL setup and that is what took the most time to backup / restore after reformatting. IIRC some of the things I ended up working on in college used to take in the 8-12 hour range to backup + restore and were in excess of 50 gigs worth of databases for a few projects and that 8-12 hour ballpark a huge chunk was spent on actually setting up the VFL/restoring everything/and actual backup time.

Assuming if you don't have remote access and are using a java app to connect to your "host" and doing everything without a remote desktop is another time consuming aspect of the process.

regardless thanks for being thorough and handling everything hopefully this will fix the issues with dc's and server crashes so everyone can have a better experience.
Old   #60

This guy is pretty much playing you all, worst of it is: You're paying him for it. o.O

Tags
eos, hyperion, private, rappelz, server