Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The best GM Application out there

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The best GM Application out there

Hello,
I am Tyler Wainwright, Ive been a gamer since about age 7,
As Long as i can remember ive strived to become the best at everything i do,
I believe that hardwork and determination will get me to where i want to be in life,
and at this point in my life, I would like to be a GM on a rappelz private server.
I have GM'ed for Mike mlejnek ( sorry if that last name is wrong mike!) he is
one of most experienced devs out there, .
Ive learned first hand under him and his co-founder Rob, I was a GM for about
2 and a half years, we were forced to shut down our server because of Real life
Obligations, Like work etc. I have a vast knowledge of commands and codes, and just about anything
there really is to being a GM, as i was trained by who many consider to be the best.
Reason why you should consider me?, well as i said i dont just stop at 2nd place
I always try to be the best i can be, so i would really like to apprentice a dev, and start learning the
tools and trades of a dev, This is my finale call out to anyone out there with a heart.
i am very willing to start low like a CM or a forums moderator and work my way up and prove to the admins
that i am indeed capable of being a GM, SO just to recap im not asking for insta GM haha,
Im asking for the chance to become one after i show you what i got. Let me know- [GM]FrostFire
Add me on skype-Tylerwainwright1
Add me on raidcall- [GM]FrostFire
Add me on teamspeak- [GM]FrostFire
**** Job references ****
Mike Mlejnek- Very talented Dev, Has been playing rappelz with me since epic 3! Search his name on facebook ask him about frost!
Ken Decker- This man is a certified priest and a talented Dev, allthough he doesnt play anymore he can still vouge for me as a person and as a GM.
Rob Hans- Certified AOL broadband tech, Skilled Server tech, Dev, Admin, and my personal trainer! talk to him on raidcall anytime- room name Warlord & Omegas Ask him about frost!
I really hope you guys give me a chance here! i look forword to talking with you all!

***** About me *****
Age- 18
Job- Cashier At dunken Donuts, and Part time college at ITT tech for Program marketing
GPA- 3.21
MIC- yes
Tech- i have a pretty vast knowledge of anything computer related.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1

However I see you already posted there also.

I have also seen this posted here before...hmmm.

Yep thought so...

Old   #3

trying to learn the tools and trade of a dev as well! i need a good teacher! please dont disrespect those who are looking to better themselvs
Old   #4

thndr is not disrespecting you :/ simply showing you where to post and pointing out that you have posted this exact app before.....

but as this is "the best GM app" you should of known to post in the correct part xD attention to detail is one thing you cannot add to your many talents

Old   #5

sorry i know ive posted it twice but im really trying to get my word out there! i Love the game and have such a passion for it, and would like nothing more then to better my self and learn the tools and trades of a dev. im sorry if i did the community a wrong by posting twice