Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

E4

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
E4

This will probably be the last post I make. Rappelz just isn't the same and the only epic i really care about is e4. I am wondering if anyone has a e4 gs they would like to share. I don't care if it is just the gs. I can handle auth and rebuilding databases. But i don't have the time or knowledge to build an entire gs emu. If not I will probably just quit Rappelz altogether. I'd even be willing to make all development public on e4.

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2

With the actuel 8.2/8.3 from some private people you can ealisy get e4 server if you have an e4 client (and the most butiful will be if you have e4 sframe pdb with all structures of packet )

BTW: I not saying I will do, I'm off from rappelz dev since 1/2years ^^

Old   #3

well if you take the e5 server and rebuild the databases (prior Pet Skills) and adjust tame rates to the old ones (Angel - about 0,5%, Hawkman - about 5%, etc.) you get a good base.
I mean Epic 4 was nice to begin with but after Palmir Plateu there was just Marduka Farming. Kinda boring. And after 150 (I was close to 140) there was not really much left to do - also Equipment wise.

So e5 with disabling the Witch Quest Lines (was it e5 it was introduced?) and adjust the server would give a good start with at least more content than e4 had.

Just my opinion so yeah...

As much as I loved e4 - the soul taming system we have now is basically what does the job. This should have been the esence of rappelz from the start. Sadly it arrived late
Old   #4

One of my biggest problems with e5 was the fact that prop mobs such as moon rabbits and yaks would no longer follow you. If maybe someone could tell me if its gs wise or db wise and if it can be fixed in a e5 server then sure i will turn e5 into e4!

PS. Witch quest was e6, e5 was ursa.

PSS. I will look into the mob issue and report what i find.

For now, I may have found where it was fixed at and it can't be changed as of this minute. I will start on e4 to start with I will strip everything back to e4 and add some features as i progress.