Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any decent servers out there?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any decent servers out there?

Hi, fellow Rappelzers. I scavenged the internet looking for decent server to play on. What I'm looking is low rate e5 e6 e7 server something like Zesua 5.2 just with little bit more attention from its owner. All I can find is 8.x servers with ridiculous buffs, exp rates that let you hit 160 in couple of hours, without challenging you. Does any of you know any hardcore server from the good old days when Rappelz was not the pile of **** that it is now? Let me know. Thanks.

Old   #2

Zesua 5.2 it's pretty challenging... Just my opinion.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dids_178 View Post
Zesua 5.2 it's pretty challenging... Just my opinion.
It was challenging, but I got to the point where there's nothing left to work for.
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
Hi, fellow Rappelzers. I scavenged the internet looking for decent server to play on. What I'm looking is low rate e5 e6 e7 server something like Zesua 5.2 just with little bit more attention from its owner. All I can find is 8.x servers with ridiculous buffs, exp rates that let you hit 160 in couple of hours, without challenging you. Does any of you know any hardcore server from the good old days when Rappelz was not the pile of **** that it is now? Let me know. Thanks.
I believe that ship has sailed my friend, you may wish to move on. Have a good one

Old   #5

Rappelz Zesua is pretty good, 5.2 server with low rates, population is pretty low though (like 20 people peak hour) but the server is amazing and I'm having trouble understanding why theres so few people, anyways yeah give it a try.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGoQQ View Post
Rappelz Zesua is pretty good, 5.2 server with low rates, population is pretty low though (like 20 people peak hour) but the server is amazing and I'm having trouble understanding why theres so few people, anyways yeah give it a try.
i'm one of the few r7 ppl there. Game ends once u hit r7. The only thing u can do is farm betty/asmaw. taking a brake from that server atm hope zesua will implement new features that he mentioned before. Maybe then if will be fun again.