Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rappelz Zesua Ancient[5.2] Server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Too bad there is not so many players here. Good old times.

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelz-Zesua View Post
Parts on website such as Password changer will be back up and running soon.

Drops for r6 equipment have been made 10x higher.

Parts on website such as Password changer will be back up and running soon.

Drops for r6 equipment have been made 10x higher.
yer, what is the current droprate atm for R6? for the first like 6 hours was insane the droprate, then the server restarted and it was lowered to about 5x correct?

Just asking cos its definitely not x10.

Anyways here is a video below showing where the Cash Shop NPC/What CS items are in it.

But despite this, the server population is still not growing, i think its time to officially change it to PvP so it will attract more players, also it will be nice if you advertised it on your main website.

I feel like 5.2 is not popular atm cos of lack of awareness. There is also seems to be a more larger European playerbase then North American players, causing some timezone to be decently populated and some a ghost town.

Old   #18

Well server is nice and everything. Nice changes to drops r6 went from non to 10-20 drops per ss compared to what it was when it first came out. No more cash shop we can get everything for rup, but is that it is this all the changes you gonna give us. It was mentioned earlier that there will be 6.2 pets, 150+ mobs. What happened to those can we get status update, is anyone working on that or is it just idea on paper? I'm back to server for 10 days now since it went cash shop free and there was only one occasion when I saw any of the staff members online. Don't u care about this server at all? It will die again, like it did before. We need u to show that we r not forgotten. Maybe get a gm to log in from time to time to communicate with people, do some events or something. I would really hate to c this server go as it's the only server that is not infested with 8.x bullshit.
Old   #19

I can't log in...

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Already spoke to RZesua on Facebook and he/she told me that this has nothing to do with the "ID lowecase"...

Then he/she went away from keyboard to solve the problem... And no answers so far...

Any suggestions?

Old   #20

Great server so far.

edit: actually, scratch that, this is one of the best servers around, I've been doing some research and all the servers are 8.2 bottle warlock fest, 2 shotting everyone in PvP, this server is actually balanced.

I hope the server grows.
Old   #21

I was told one of your GM's on 5.2 server is a 13 year old girl. Is that information correct?
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballx View Post
I was told one of your GM's on 5.2 server is a 13 year old girl. Is that information correct?
That is not correct. All our GM's are 18+
Old   #23

How many daily active players do you have now mate?
I'm willing to come back for a 5.2 experience again!
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rne1994 View Post
How many daily active players do you have now mate?
I'm willing to come back for a 5.2 experience again!
Zero now, (once again).

because there is still no content at R7/ its still a pve server, no pvp you can't even request a duel which was one of the main content of Rappelz.

R7 drop rate is ****, tame rate is ****. infact killing betty again and again will drop more E-WD cards then an empty T4 pet card lol.

also there is a bug with potions, can't use wind pot/spell pot and it has been like that for weeks and still the devs are too lazy to fix it.

tbh they should just shut down the server and just focus on their 8.2 more, a truck ton more ppl play on that server, its easy to get to r7 in one day and ppl donate more because its more fun. probably wasting more money on trying to keep this server running esp when there is barely anyone playing now

most the ppl were from european timezone. if you played in anyother timezone then its dead.

tldr: not worth coming back, so boring and lame.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

launcher > update > sframe.exe : virus detected.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriuso View Post
launcher > update > sframe.exe : virus detected.
probably it was intentional, the dev was being an arsehole lately.

This was one of his responses to my threads by Takk.

Quote:
Even this could be a late respond,

1- sona, bye bye, I don't see the point of having a player with your mind of thought.

2-Mazzacre, don't play the poor little innocent girl there. If there was a time where you opened your eyes a little bit more, where I came in 5.2 few times to state "If you donated here prior to making the shop free then do contact us via email provide proofs you used these points on the shop in 5.2 and we will restore your points FULLY".

3-To everyone that is accusing of scam or supporting the accusation I have the full right to prevent you from logging into the server for accusation.

4-Working on a content will take take and matter of fact, I work, have a life, married, working on Zesua contents, developing many many new items, thinking of ideas that could come bright and shiny, researching for possible upcoming contents, travelling due to work. So finding a time to do something on the "MAIN" server is already pretty difficult to find.

5-As you wish, if this is how my team will be treated for bothering to do something for you, the 5.2 will be down, and any complaint regarding this will be ignored on purpose.

6-Don't like us? simply it's your decision to leave and frankly if you'e leaving your opinion doesn't matter so don't waste your time posting it here, cause its just another Spam topic.
So ya, I wouldn't trust him anymore.

All the post wanted was to make 5.2 better, but it never happens, they are just purposely pissing off 5.2 players off for no good reason. We just wanted to have a good time from the old days.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #27

"Vote"