Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello! Just double checking some stuff!(Own Private server)

Discussion on Hello! Just double checking some stuff!(Own Private server) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello! Just double checking some stuff!(Own Private server)

Heya!

My name is Julius and i've been playing rappelz for a long time also Private servers. So i wanted to do my own private server just for fun and i would like to double check with you guys on how it's done.

First i'll follow this guide ()

But what do i do after that?

any ideas?

And for an example if i wanna make my server public?

What shall i do?

I understand my questions are kinda noobish but we all started here didn't we?

And if you would like to talk with my on skype (Sn0xy1337) Just feel free to add me

Thanks!

Just saw the help thread!

Sorry... will post this there instead!

admin take this away!
Old 03/02/2014, 11:42   #2

Hello Julius,

if you are a beginner then you have to follow everything said and as always search and ask a lot

first of all you must be patient and working step by step and always take a back up, write down your notices and thing need to get fixed.

i think its better to learn some useful programming languages like PHP, HTML and learn more about SQL Databases management..

and by the way you can not get the job done within your first experience many many bugs and fixes you should know already because you will face a huge amount of them while making your server.. and let me tell you what, most of them are database bugs.. which means you have to look for some server files with no bugs at all and this is kinda impossible because most of DEVs now release the files full of things need to be fixed due to time or copy right i dont know..

any way good luck mate i hope i could help you even if my reply is totally disappointing :P

i feel i m talking like a boss or professional programmer hah i am a newbie guys
Old 03/02/2014, 11:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkaka13 View Post
Hello Julius,

if you are a beginner then you have to follow everything said and as always search and ask a lot

first of all you must be patient and working step by step and always take a back up, write down your notices and thing need to get fixed.

i think its better to learn some useful programming languages like PHP, HTML and learn more about SQL Databases management..

and by the way you can not get the job done within your first experience many many bugs and fixes you should know already because you will face a huge amount of them while making your server.. and let me tell you what, most of them are database bugs.. which means you have to look for some server files with no bugs at all and this is kinda impossible because most of DEVs now release the files full of things need to be fixed due to time or copy right i dont know..

any way good luck mate i hope i could help you even if my reply is totally disappointing :P

i feel i m talking like a boss or professional programmer hah i am a newbie guys
Thanks!

Well i got the basics in HTML/Python/C# and a little in C++. Totally new in the SQL server section and databases and other stuff. But i'll follow the guide and see where it leads me

Would like to talk with you on skype, add me Sn0xy1337