Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE](C#) PARTIAL MAP EDITOR + SOURCE

Discussion on [RELEASE](C#) PARTIAL MAP EDITOR + SOURCE within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/03/2014, 05:49   #31

elite*gold: 26
How is one to collect a material or piece by piece, I do not know yet, but there are options to create a mask image on each square and then collect in a single material, but again there will be big trouble maintaining ...

Do something like this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1352651004_mask8.jpg (18.0 KB, 190 views)
Old 02/03/2014, 21:05   #32

elite*gold: 0
As there are 3 textures, you need at least 2 channels so a texture with color is needed (and it's what rappelz does, see defaulteffect.fx at function Terrain_PS (.fx files are shader files). You need to compute these mask for each segments, so in blender that would be one segment = one object.

Blender support GLSL shaders, but I think you can't use shader in a collada file (and making a custom plugin to import data is sometimes easier as there are far less constraints between the rappelz format and blender)
Old 05/26/2014, 12:47   #33

I am getting an Error at the NFS. Just downloaded ur program.
Any idea how i can solve it?
Old 08/31/2016, 20:27   #34

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 09/01/2016, 09:37   #35

You shouldn't waste time with this out dated project, drop by the github for C1ph3r's ARME

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2016, 03:46   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
You shouldn't waste time with this out dated project, drop by the github for C1ph3r's ARME

Amazing