Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Application] Looking for server to become GM

Discussion on [Application] Looking for server to become GM within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Application] Looking for server to become GM

Hi everyone,
Here is my application, if ur interested in me, just pm me.

Have you ever been banned in Rappelz? If so list why.
Sadly i have never had that happen to me.

Which Continent do you live in?
Europe, Lithuania

Languages ?
Native Tongue: Lithuanian
Alternative Language(s): English, Russian

What are your expectations for being a Moderator/GM?
Mainly for the power! Haha if only, that were true. I want to be a gm because i enjoy having people flock around me like some type of odd bird ants! Haha yet again a joke. Being a gm is all ways a fun way to kill time by hosting events or just dealing with the average players drama. Most people don't like that, but i do.

Do you have experience in being a Moderator/gm?
I have on several browser based games. (Such as theninjarpg) But when you are active enough in a community you can become a gm almost any where as long as you try not to piss people off. Too bad i tend to do the opposite xD

Do you have a microphone?
nope :/

Do you have Skype?
Yes, available upon request

Tell us why in a few sentences why you should be apart of the staff. (Min 8 sentences, 4 reasons)
Reason number one why i should be a gm: I am highly active when playing games. Not only am i highly active but i am highly sociable. In any sever i go to people tend to know my name. Be it the real life server, or even other private servers. I get known for being helpful but all ways excelling at pvp.

Reason number two: i am a non biased judge when it comes down to situations between players. (I.e i wont go out and buff some one when they are in the middle of pking or getting pked. Most of the time i wont join in unless there is a good reason for it.)
Reason three: I don't believe in power abuse. I have been to allot of private servers and seen all the abuse of powers from gm. If i ever saw a gm doing such a thing i would help the normal player out and report the other gm. Several times i have been to private servers and gms would pk players non stop because they had a guild war or something like that. Things such as that should not be allowed and id more than help out the player over the gm.

Reason four: I hate the friend helping gm's/ cheating gm's. I have seen in every private server i have been too a reacquiring trend. The trend being a gm spawning items for a friend and giving it to them. Or the gm hosting a event and telling their friend how to win it. (Such as hide and seek saying were they will hide or the find the gm in flea event. I have seen gm's tell their friends to stay all at one pot and they would make sure they went to them.) I would make sure to watch when gm's do events and see if they have a high reacquiring rate of some one again and again. Basically id be the snitch on gmslol's.

Situationals: - Answer to your best ability!

Player is stuck:
What do you do?
That is easy, you can move the player to another place on the map. If you don't want to do that you can request that they log out to see if it fixes it. You can feather of summon them else where. Or you could even use a knock back skill to force them to move.

Player is getting pked inside a dungeon:

What do you do?
Pk is a natural part of the game so why do anything? Even more so when ss, ac, god pots and all that are so cheap it does not matter getting pked. The items you lose are cheap and can be made up with one mob kill. But if its a constant thing were some one is pk hunting/ harassing that is another story. You would have to take action then request for them to stop first. If they do not you would do a minor punishment such as a hour long wrath that takes away their states. If they keep hunting a player after that you increase the wrath time to be a day. If they don't stop by then, than a temp ban is instore. Pk maybe a part of the game but harassment is not.

Player wants you to summon them cuz they are lazy.
What do you do?
Tell them i am lazy right back at them and don't summon them. We all have to run places in game why should one person get special treatment?

Player is bugged.
What do you do?
This is a bit of a hard question. Since there are allot of types of bugs and most bugs that you can help out with are just they are stuck. Other bugs are mainly server based and or corrupted file based. So request a relog, or a reinstall of the files would be the next choice of action

Player is banned on another account and wants you to unban them
What do you do?
You ask their side of the story, talk to the other admins of what is going on with them. They could have been wrongfully punished, or they could have served their ban time and its not done yet. No gmshould ever ban some one with out talking to the others first, let alone no gmshould unban some one for such a reason.

Player is bug abusing.
What do you do?
This is all a matter on the bug, such as item cloning? I would recommend a permanent ban and if the server has the ability maybe even a ip ban. Because allot of bug abusers share their bugs and mess up the economy for other players. Such a thing like this could kill a server. But then again so could banning allot of people.

A user has posted thread in which he used profanity and calls out multiple staff members.
-How do you react to this?
If its the first time you would want to mute the person. Second time longer mute and third time temp ban. On the fourth time you give them a perm ban because allot of people do not wish to see such immature things.

A staff member gives out money level 255 gears to player for free.
- How do you react to this?
You would report a staff member for doing such a thing. Every player should be treated as a equal and let alone he gave out gear that the person could have spent money to support the server with.
Old 01/11/2014, 15:25   #2

Hmm...
You copied the Rebirth of Legacy form...
Old 01/11/2014, 22:19   #3

that and sorry way to young I think a gm admin should be atleast in there 20's no kids
Old 01/12/2014, 00:40   #4

elite*gold: 182
I think as long as a person is mature enough a age requirement is not needed. I'm 19 and although i'm more of a dev then a gm i've never heard any complaints against me.
Old 01/12/2014, 01:46   #5

that's not what I mean
most younger people like in his coment for the power is a red flag right there

What are your expectations for being a Moderator/GM?
Mainly for the power!

this is a huge red flag joke or not you don't post this
Old 01/12/2014, 01:49   #6

elite*gold: 182
Ah ok sorry i didn't read the entire post.
Old 01/12/2014, 16:50   #7

Lol, ppl, u can read properly? its writen "Mainly for the power! Haha if only, that were true." thats a joke u know -.-
Old 01/12/2014, 18:30   #8

you don't joke about that **** on a app hate to say it yor gm app should be like a job app not like a kid would write
Old 01/12/2014, 20:14   #9

if i where like 20+ years u wount say anything about jokes.
Old 01/12/2014, 20:22   #10

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
you don't joke about that **** on a app hate to say it yor gm app should be like a job app not like a kid would write
Time for some words of Drowdom er....Wisdom rather, A GM application for a private server SHOULD NOT be considered a job application. That's just retarded and for one I don't want some robot automaton who can't think for their selves and/or be humorous.

I personally like this person's application, if it wasn't for the fact that we invited him into call after his application and he went offline and hasn't been back hurt him pretty bad. But Mej-wtf-ever your name is you should really learn how to run a server without asking for helping 1 gajillion times before you speak about anything to do with "Professionality"

k, i'm done. FLAME ON!
Old 01/13/2014, 15:04   #11

elite*gold: 30
plastic pistols. looks like epvp won't feel something like out of ammo round here.

by the way, ive interested in this application and want you to hit me up in skype: cl4ptr4p96.

but first you must know, i give very limited permissions.
and you can read about the servers here:
Old 01/20/2014, 17:19   #12

elite*gold: 30
UPD:

hired this person as a GM of a Mouri Kite server (x2500, still need same person on x100)

please close