Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection Failed

Discussion on Connection Failed within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connection Failed

I will build new game, but it gives them a connection error when opening. Firewall settings, etc.. 've done. How can I fix?

Old 01/19/2014, 14:13   #2

engin ben biliom bunu sana yardım edeyimmi ?
Old 01/19/2014, 14:30   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Please use the help thread, this question has been asked and answered countless times and by searching within the help thread you may not have even had to ask it.

As far as your issue...

Check through your port configuration in your SQL configuration manager for the TCP/IP settings and make sure you configured them properly.

I am not sure what server files you are trying to use, because you did not say, but in my server files auth port is 8841 not 4500

If this error occurs when you start captain herlock then the error may be in your game server opt which you have not posted.

Make sure to check your Auth server settings in the game server opt.
Old 01/19/2014, 18:37   #4

Thndr you have said everything, but really if your problem persists, and it may be a problem with your working version (Win 7 / Win 8) or even with the language of your dedicated server.
Old 01/23/2014, 15:16   #5

Almadigin hata kalmamis. Sw acmayi birak bence