Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't create Character

Discussion on Can't create Character within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Can't create Character

Hello.

At first I want to say thank you for your great help and your advices on this forum. You made me smiling after I could log into my local Test Server. Everything seems to be alright.

1. I can start without any trouble my CaptainHerlockServer, PrincessAuroraServer and UploadServer
2. Then I'm going to write "start_service" and "set game.open_external 1" into the Auth Server It also works perfectly
3. Then I'm going to open my launcher and the game starts perfectly too
4. Then I'm going to log in my ID and password it works perfectly too... I can see the TestServer on my screen.

BUT THEN...

There comes an error on my gameserver it says

"DB COM ERROR(Thread:1 , HRESULT:800A0CC1 , GUID:00001564-0000-0010-8000-00AA006D2EA4) : DB_CharacterList(dbo.smp_read_item_equip_info: @IN_SID: 1002 / [dbo.smp_read_character_list]@IN_ACCOUNT_ID: 6) : Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal"

I'm absolutly helpless with this problem... I can see that I maybe have to take a look on my SQL Server 2012 under the solution "Telecaster" ---> "Progammability" ---> "Stored Procedures" and then under "dbo.read_item_equip_info" but I have no clue how to fix this problem!

- I use a 7.4 German Client and 7.4 Server Files from GamePortalTeam

I hope you can help me with this problem. I think it's fast to fix this but i dont know how.

Regards
rRINDVIEH

There are 12 screens of my files !

-->

Maybe you can see my error on this picture
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2014, 20:24   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Sounds like a bad smp in telecaster and other than using a different telecaster I am not really sure how to correct it properly.

I am not running 7.4, I do have the files but they are not the original files, they are the files that contain my data after I ran them and corrected some things.

I would give you the stored procedures but I am not certain if they are the same from 7.4 to 8.1

These are the modify results I get from 8.1 however if it helps you out at all...

dbo.smp_read_item_equip_info

Code:
USE [Telecaster]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[smp_read_item_equip_info]    Script Date: 1/2/2014 2:10:13 PM ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

-- smp_read_item_equip_info
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[smp_read_item_equip_info]
@IN_SID			INT
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON

SELECT wear_info, code, enhance, level, elemental_effect_type, elemental_effect_expire_time, appearance_code
--SELECT *
FROM dbo.Item WITH (NOLOCK) 
WHERE account_id = 0 AND owner_id = @IN_SID AND summon_id = 0 AND auction_id = 0 AND keeping_id = 0 AND wear_info > -1 
ORDER BY update_time

RETURN @@ERROR

-- smp_read_item_equip_info
dbo.smp_read_character_list

Code:
USE [Telecaster]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[smp_read_character_list]    Script Date: 1/2/2014 2:21:09 PM ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
-- end of smp_login_character

-- start of smp_read_character_list
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[smp_read_character_list]

@IN_ACCOUNT_ID		INT

AS
SET NOCOUNT ON

--SET ROWCOUNT 1
--WHILE 1=1
--BEGIN
--	UPDATE dbo.Character SET name = '@' + name + ' '+ SUBSTRING( CONVERT(varchar(40), GETDATE(), 21) , 3, 18 ) WHERE account_id = @IN_ACCOUNT_ID AND delete_time <= GETDATE() and name not like '@%';
--	IF @@ROWCOUNT = 0 BREAK
--END
--SET ROWCOUNT 0

SELECT	sid,
		name,
		race,
		sex,
		lv,
		jlv,
		exp,
		hp,
		mp,
		job,
		permission,
		skin_color,
		model_00,
		model_01,
		model_02,
		model_03,
		model_04,
		hair_color_index,
		hair_color_rgb,
		hide_equip_flag,
		texture_id,
		permission,
  convert(VARCHAR,create_time,111) as create_time,
  convert(VARCHAR,delete_time,111) as delete_time,
		login_time,
		login_count,
		logout_time,
		play_time
		FROM dbo.Character WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE account_id = @IN_ACCOUNT_ID AND name NOT LIKE '@%' ORDER BY sid;

RETURN @@ERROR
Im am sure there are a few others around here that are more familiar with the difference between the two epics and SQL

Good luck on it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/03/2014, 01:11   #3

Nice to see some people round here give detailed errors and as ever, thndr give advice, wtf happened to old rappelz section :S
Old 01/04/2014, 14:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rRINDVIEH View Post
Hello.

At first I want to say thank you for your great help and your advices on this forum. You made me smiling after I could log into my local Test Server. Everything seems to be alright.
maybe your code page wrong
like N:CodePage:936 you change it to your code
and change sql server
alter database arcadia collate Chinese_PRC_CI_AS
arcadia auth telecaster you need change it to your code
Chinese_PRC_CI_AS is my code so you need find yours