Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How does creature farm work??

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How does creature farm work??

Hi there. I'm serching about how to work Creature Farm because it doesn't work in my server. But I couldn't figure out so I want to ask about this...

I'm using 8.1 but the creature farm doesn't work as I said. Does anyone know how to work it? Can't leave the creature to NPC in the creature farm though. Sorry for making a new thread.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1
Have you put the creature in formation yet?

You can't leave a true fresh creature in the farm, until it has a level reference from your formation.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Have you put the creature in formation yet?

You can't leave a true fresh creature in the farm, until it has a level reference from your formation.
Yes, I put it in my formation at once. I know that impossible to leave the fresh creature to the farm...
Old   #4

I am not sure what is going wrong for you.

I am using the 8.1 files and I just tested my farm and it let me stable a level 1 poultry and I received a gift for grooming it.

Could you describe in more detail exactly what level you are, what pet it is, what level the pet is.

What client you are using?

Have you made any changes to the server files or client resources and what those changes were.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I am not sure what is going wrong for you.

I am using the 8.1 files and I just tested my farm and it let me stable a level 1 poultry and I received a gift for grooming it.

Could you describe in more detail exactly what level you are, what pet it is, what level the pet is.

What client you are using?

Have you made any changes to the server files or client resources and what those changes were.
When I get a creature by using GM command, I can't leave it to the farm. But today, I tried to tame poultry then left it, it worked.

I didn't know that I can't leave it which is creating by GM command... Anyway, thank you for your advice. I could solved the problem. And sorry about it.
Old   #6

I will check to see if there is a flag on an inserted pet that will allow it to be stabled.

Usually if people insert pest with a GM command they also level them with the GM commands as well, but if you are looking to give players fresh level 1 pets as a prize and you want the player to be able to stable them then there may be a value on the pet you can change.

Ill look into it and get back to you.

Basically the lua you have posted here only defines the tickets required and shop, the gift for grooming, and menus for the NPC dialogue.

The rest of how the farm functions is controlled in the DB with SMPs

As far as how the pets themselves are flagged that may be editable.

EDIT:

I just logged on to my server and tried to stable an Oforia pet that I created with the help of someones boss pet codes.

The pet was inserted because it is the only way I can get it at the moment, it was level 21 and it allowed me to stable it.

So I tested with a freshly inserted pet. I inserted an ENT, put it in formation, summoned it, recalled and removed it from formation and stabled it.

Maybe it has to do with the pet you are trying to stable?

Maybe it has to do with your insertion command you are using?

I am using a chat window command...

/run insert_item(540001, 1, 0, 1, -2147483648, "CharacterName")

Maybe you are using a Herlock console window command?

I am really baffled.