Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Omegas 5.2

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
but server is off right ?

Old   #32

8.1 is like 5.2 ? mmh ... so why you work on it if it's like 5.2 ? xD

Old   #33

we want 5.2 server please :|
Old   #34

5.2 is back up

our 8.1 is like 5.2 but with more stuff and features realy

Old   #35

To hell with 8.1 we like the 5.2 xDDDDDDD
Old   #36

Cant login the epic 8.1 server, please fix? The server is great
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazesc3 View Post
Cant login the epic 8.1 server, please fix? The server is great
make sure u using omegas 8.1 client it was the only client that was showing me npc's in flea market. You cant connect to 8.1 using 5.2 client.

Also I got some ideas for 5.2 server. Lets start with removing **** drops talking about t2 t3 pet cards, skill cards, mana stones all the **** that floods our inventory while grinding. Basicly what i would like to c as drop is gear adn t4+ cards other stuff can be added to npc. At the momen I need to spend 10 min selling sorting all that s*** after 30min of grinding. This will also help with latency and system lag as we will be able to use lot pets not fearing of having 5k skill cards in our inventory.
Old   #38

Do you need to be a good admin or a good player to realize the drop rate of 5.2server is stupid high? It Even makes server lags and having a 1/2 second delay and u still leave it like that... no wonder its empty or with kids that want to press F1 and have everything...
Old   #39

I have no lag at all so not sure where you get delay
Old   #40

Oh i only just realised this now.

Currently I'm playing on Ancient 5.2 Zesua because thats the only one I knew existed fro Epic 5.2. But basically theres another Epic 5.2 server out?

if so how do we make an account/what files do I need to redownload? I have the Zesua Epic 5.2 Client and Launcher.

Also what are the rates for the server? And are all Cash shop items like Ancient Cubes and E-pros are in?

I know this is beta stage but is there a solid high rate? and is everything available? Im asking because currently Ancient 5.2 Zesua is not that great, the rates are too low (R6 drops rates are really really bad) and not all cash shop items are available so its pretty much pay to win....

For the E5.2 is it possible to upgrade to 6.2 Solus Aurum? because its pretty much E5.2 balance with a much better UI (Keybindings, Sanctuary for R6s to dp in, and Naga, Genie, Gnoll etc).
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sona998 View Post
Oh i only just realised this now.

Currently I'm playing on Ancient 5.2 Zesua because thats the only one I knew existed fro Epic 5.2. But basically theres another Epic 5.2 server out?

if so how do we make an account/what files do I need to redownload? I have the Zesua Epic 5.2 Client and Launcher.

Also what are the rates for the server? And are all Cash shop items like Ancient Cubes and E-pros are in?

I know this is beta stage but is there a solid high rate? and is everything available? Im asking because currently Ancient 5.2 Zesua is not that great, the rates are too low (R6 drops rates are really really bad) and not all cash shop items are available so its pretty much pay to win....

For the E5.2 is it possible to upgrade to 6.2 Solus Aurum? because its pretty much E5.2 balance with a much better UI (Keybindings, Sanctuary for R6s to dp in, and Naga, Genie, Gnoll etc).
Go here download the launcher and put it in 5.2 folder and run.

Old   #42

we have a 8.1 with no Dura items that's fun and hard at same time so more pets but more to do and drops have been fully re-done by me still working on some things though but its up and fun

our 5.2 is getting the drops redone this weekend to match the 8.1 no dura server
Old   #43

Hmm, does the launcher works for Windows 7, and is it 32/64 bit compatible? Because when I double-click the launcher, an error message pops up saying...

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64(64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."
Old   #44

elite*gold: 1
Where have you placed your game folder?

It should probably be in the Program Files (x86) directory.
Old   #45

server 5.2 now 24h off.