Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Client to use with Royal repack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client to use with Royal repack

ok so I can see every thing with rappelz sea just fine no errors but when I make new items and make my string file sdXwe'vmvdeHga$ for English I see all items just fine but the ones ive created so my question is what do I hex it to so I don't see that ?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1
If you are creating new items you may need to resource the item resource rdb file in order to be able to see your items.

The string rdb just does the name text for the items, it does not handle all of the icon files you would have put into the item resource table.

If you are launching the game with the ascii in the bat file arguments for English, then the string resource hash would be the ascii name...

!PWS)3rDAd3O'`dU+O}deN

Old   #3

even with the ASCII hash for strings and items cant see them I can see the new info on items and I know to has both the items and strings still with both its not working when I use and client
Old   #4

Are you referring to that actual item itself not being visible?

If so there are a lot of 8.2 resources that you would need to resource into the 8.1 client in order to see 8.2 items.

All of the item model files would need to be resourced as well.

nx3 and dds files and in some cases even more for icons like jpg and tga files.

Old   #5

i can see the items but not the items name they are empty sting with items id so that tells me its the string its not able to read so how do i get my client to read the strings ?
Old   #6

It should not be the items ID in the empty string but it is usually the string ID. Sometimes they are the same but sometimes they are different numbers.

So make sure in your item resource that the "name_id" column coincides with the entry of the "code" column in the string resource database tables.

Then create the 2 RDB files and hash the names dependant on your launch arguments (ascii or not)
Old   #7

they are the same now i can see my items names but crash when i open my skills or my pts skills
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlejnek2 View Post
they are the same now i can see my items names but crash when i open my skills or my pts skills
You will need to create the db_string.rdb with some other tool other than Raskims database manager.

It is a known bug and I am not sure how to fix it.

It is the functions in the skill tooltip strings, where the database tootips and the rdb tooltips do not match like they are supposed to.
Old   #9

I see ok