Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stacking cards

Discussion on Stacking cards within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stacking cards

is there a way to make the old pet cards stack ? and still work properly?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~~Exchange Service~~ Paysafecard -> Paypal/Amazon/PSN cards/Microsoft Cards/Skrill
10/18/2013 - Consoles Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Dear Community , As you can gather from the title, I offer here my Umcashservice for your Paysafecard 's . You can exchange your Paysafecard money in Paypal , Amazon vouches , PSN cards , MSF cards or even Skrill. Prices : 20 PSC -> 18,50 Paypal/Skrill 50 PSC -> 48,50 Paypal/Skrill 100 PSC -> 96,50 Paypal/Skrill
Reversing non stacking to stacking?
04/18/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
im just curious if i can reverse non stacking bracelet to stacking again using olly.. i mean it will possible to reverse it? so the bracelet will stack again to make a DH...im not professional for using that thing but i learn for watching only..so anyone can help or explain abut my question.. i know this is non sense but im just curious only.. :)