Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I need help, error external access

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help, error external access

I created a local server, but I want to release the external access.

server already liberated the ports 8841 and 1433 and 4504, and the firewall on my modem already liberated creating the Nat's in ports 8841 and 4504 redirecting external access to the IP of my server. I'm using the release Files8.1_By_AL7roB, the server remains running, but I sent a launcher to a friend test.

@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:My External ip /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash

he can log in, but when it selects the server, he clicks connect server and an error with some strange letters, and closes the client.

I do not know what is causing this error ..

would strengthen if anyone knows answer me, in settings Auth.opt and Gameserver.OPT, the IP should I be putting my Ip location, or 127.0.0.1, and if someone can help me with this error thanks .

Internally I can log in and play on the server, only external i have this problem

Tags
error, external