Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz 8.1 :D

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 4
Rappelz 8.1 :D

Hello,
Could someone give me his files Arcadia 8.1 / Telecaster 8.1 / 8.1 Auth modified?, With NPCs and everything?

Those data are Al7rob in Arabic, is the items are not 8.1

If you can not have your file,

And 'possible to change item?, If you like you do?
E 'can change NPC name?, If you would like a guide
And 'possible to change the price?

In short, there are detailed guides?

I tried searching with the key'' look'', I can not find anything.


(I would like to solve problems (EmptyString) (????) And written as strange A9SSFKJFAOFASFA etc. in item's classes.


I want to be a local server, not online

I state that I have everything, but I have the errors listed above.

If I daste your files have already been changed, I would be really happy!



ciccioxd is offline  
Old   #2
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,048
Received Thanks: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccioxd View Post
Hello,
Could someone give me his files Arcadia 8.1 / Telecaster 8.1 / 8.1 Auth modified?, With NPCs and everything?
The 8.1 files that everyone worked with are in the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccioxd View Post
Those data are Al7rob in Arabic, is the items are not 8.1
Yes they are, they have the 8.1 new tamable tier 6 monsters and the cards to tame them with, the Arena, the title system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccioxd View Post
And 'possible to change item?, If you like you do?
E 'can change NPC name?, If you would like a guide
And 'possible to change the price?

In short, there are detailed guides?

I tried searching with the key'' look'', I can not find anything.


(I would like to solve problems (EmptyString) (????) And written as strange A9SSFKJFAOFASFA etc. in item's classes.
You were linked to an appropriate and very good guide in the help thread...



It is very useful and it is what everyone has to go through in order to get the files working to their own liking.

If it is too much work for you to try and figure out how to do some of those things then that is another issue, but part of setting up a good server is unifying the server and the client together.

Maybe you just want someone to give you a good working complete set but I have not seen anyone go through and offer a repack yet where they have not done something that they wanted to do with it that I would never do in a million years.

Good luck in hunting down a good repack but I think finding one that has catered to both your language and your desires in a server is going to be very hard.


ThunderNikk is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 4
In short, there is no one willing to connect with me on my pc, via Teamviewer and help me fix it?

None of 5,000,000 users EPVP is willing to do that?

Finding this repack, tidy up all the errors?
You can not help me? the help file 8.1 are all Arabs do not understand.
All I need is one U.S.


PS: Is there a video guide?, It would be easier to understand ..
ciccioxd is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciccioxd View Post
In short, there is no one willing to connect with me on my pc, via Teamviewer and help me fix it?

None of 5,000,000 users EPVP is willing to do that?

Finding this repack, tidy up all the errors?
You can not help me? the help file 8.1 are all Arabs do not understand.
All I need is one U.S.


PS: Is there a video guide?, It would be easier to understand ..
No one here is gonna spoonfeed you, as said many times use your brain.exe


ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 939
Received Thanks: 515
what client are you using? and if u wish to edit strings you need to edit the stringresource in db and or stringresource.rdb if your using an english client then the strings shouldnt be gibberish they should be english it sounds like your using custom npc's or content on a standard client with out importing the strings needed in client there should be an editor posted somewhere or if the old one doesnt work hmmm im not sure if there one for 8.1 files would need to check


heres source
https://code.google.com/p/advanced-c...source-editor/
if he cant compile source then i dont know what to say
wisp66 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
what client are you using? and if u wish to edit strings you need to edit the stringresource in db and or stringresource.rdb if your using an english client then the strings shouldnt be gibberish they should be english it sounds like your using custom npc's or content on a standard client with out importing the strings needed in client there should be an editor posted somewhere or if the old one doesnt work hmmm im not sure if there one for 8.1 files would need to check


heres source
https://code.google.com/p/advanced-c...source-editor/
if he cant compile source then i dont know what to say
Using a U.S. client 8.1 is good?

I just need to change the NPC of my server.

But I do not know to change them, I saw the guide Xijezu, well detailed, but I can not understand it! if someone could help me via Teamviewer the reward!


ciccioxd is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.