Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[ROOT]EQUATION SERVER 8.1/8.2

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
[ROOT]EQUATION SERVER 8.1/8.2

Salut tout le monde vu que le topic pour equation est mort je me permet d'en faire un nouveau...

Equation est un serveur privé de rappelz français présent depuis l'épic 6.2...
Equation est gratuit et aucun cashop n'est disponible et ne sera disponible !
Equation est une équipe passionné par rappelz avant tout. Les développeurs sont gangor et moi même.(Donc de réels développeurs qui savent ce qu'ils font...)

Notre but premier est de faire jouer les gens en groupe afin d'avoir le plus de fun possible
Nos rate : Expérience (x6), Expérience groupe (x8), Butin (x10), rupy (x10).

Le site web

So as I see some english post on this thread without understand any word I will translate in english..
But is a FRENCH server NO SUPPORT in english NOT ENGLISH game...

Equation is a french private server since epic 6.2...
Equation is free and CashShop is not aviable and will be never aviable !
Equation is a team passionate by rappelz. The developper are gangor and me (Therefore some real developper who know what they do...)

The first goal of equation is to make player to play together with the most fun
Our rates : Exp (x6), Exp in group (x8), Drop (x10), Rupy (x10)

Our website



gr4ph0s is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
Salut tout le monde vu que le topic pour equation est mort je me permet d'en faire un nouveau...

Equation est un serveur privé de rappelz français présent depuis l'épic 6.2...
Equation est gratuit et aucun cashop n'est disponible et ne sera disponible !
Equation est une équipe passionné par rappelz avant tout. Les développeurs sont gangor et moi même.(Donc de réels développeurs qui savent ce qu'ils font...)

Notre but premier est de faire jouer les gens en groupe afin d'avoir le plus de fun possible
Nos rate : Expérience (x6), Expérience groupe (x8), Butin (x10), rupy (x10).

Le site web
pay to be strong.. good luck for server...

i hope Darknes fight server back.... coz it is free 100% free


GHYEAs is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHYEAs View Post
pay to be strong.. good luck for server...

i hope Darknes fight server back.... coz it is free 100% free
hmmm OP'er was saying there is no CS and never will be, learn communication, one of the basics needed not to make an *** of yourself online
merryploughbhoy is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by merryploughbhoy View Post
hmmm OP'er was saying there is no CS and never will be, learn communication, one of the basics needed not to make an *** of yourself online
Each person can express himself and I'm not talking to you


They have donated to get the most powerful tools or buff

Do not tell me no we're not kids




You sure next time do not crammed with no concern you unscrew


any way good luck for this server


GHYEAs is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Good luck with server Gr4ph0s
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHYEAs
They have donated to get the most powerful tools or buff
Do you have a proof or you talk about what tool?
As I know my team use only tool who was developped by us...

Moreover as I say it's a free server without CS and we already fire an administrator because he sell somes item to player...
So plz give us a proof


Thanks smoky
gr4ph0s is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
Do you have a proof or you talk about what tool?
As I know my team use only tool who was developped by us...

Moreover as I say it's a free server without CS and we already fire an administrator because he sell somes item to player...
So plz give us a proof


Thanks smoky

and how i can give a proof? i am not mod or Ga to know..

(i am not a *** to know every thing )


so You are sad, because I have put this post.

any way If I got proof ..Will put it here

and good luck for this server agin..
GHYEAs is offline  
Old   #8
Moderator
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,005
Received Thanks: 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHYEAs View Post
and how i can give a proof? i am not mod or Ga to know..

(i am not a *** to know every thing )


so You are sad, because I have put this post.

any way If I got proof ..Will put it here.
It is not very etiquette to post accusations with nothing to back up your accusation.

That's all everyone is saying.

GL gr4ph0s
ThunderNikk is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHYEAs View Post
and how i can give a proof? i am not mod or Ga to know..

(i am not a *** to know every thing )


so You are sad, because I have put this post.

any way If I got proof ..Will put it here

and good luck for this server agin..
I'm not sad I'm confused because I don't understand you >.<


That is what you say : FOR WIN INTO THIS SERVER YOU MUST PAY AND THEY HAVE PAID FOR HAVE TOOL BUT I HAVE NO PROOF THIS GUY JUST DEBUG 7.3 AND DO SOME THINGS FOR RAPPELZ COMMUNITY BUT IT'S A ******* GUY WHO PAID FOR WIN...

So in my head is DAFUQ where is the joke? Is it serious or just stupid?

BTW thanks ^^


BTW 2: Is funny is like in epic 6.2 when I say i can read RDB and all Ncarbon say me You are a leecher nobody excepted us can read RDB :3
gr4ph0s is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 70
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 155
nice forum design GL
.BlackCat. is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Serveur testé et approuvé depuis 2 semaines ! Bravo du boulot Graph0s.

__________________________________________

Server tested and approved, GG !
Warglah is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by .BlackCat. View Post
nice forum design GL
IPB Skin by CGN


its just edited skin
AngelOwns is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
I didn't like my experience on the server because I stayed 3-4 days and I never saw any GM or Admin and the energy of the server is low.
Sinatres is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
Admin are rarelly Online but GM normally yes

But you know in France this period is a familly period. We got a life and our real life is more important than the server

But thanks for the feedback
gr4ph0s is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
If you ever need a hand let me know Graphos


ismokedrow is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[ROOT][FR] Equation Server
Equation Server: Rates: Drop: x10 Exp: x8 Tam: Custom http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9163/pubes.png
15 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[New] 7.3 server FR - Equation
Equation Rappelz : French private server XP: x100 Drop: 100 XP groupe: x150 Drop groupe: x150 It's a french server, french/english in the...
2 Replies - Rappelz
[New] 7.3 server FR - Equation
Equation Rappelz : French private server XP: x100 Drop: 100 XP groupe: x150 Drop groupe: x150 It's a french server, french/english in the...
17 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
[RootServ] Equation Server
Equation Server: Rates: Drop: x200 Exp: x20 Exp en groupe: x30 Tam: x50 The french server Equation is here with a rootserver, funny rates,...
51 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
P-Server BetaTest Equation [Fr]
FR: Le serveur Equation va bientôt ouvrir ses portes, mais avant nous devons voir s'il ne buggera pas toutes les 5minutes.. C'est pour cela que nous...
6 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.