Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]PHP 5.4/PHP Driver 3.0(SQLSRV) Account Registration Module

Discussion on [RELEASE]PHP 5.4/PHP Driver 3.0(SQLSRV) Account Registration Module within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
[RELEASE]PHP 5.4/PHP Driver 3.0(SQLSRV) Account Registration Module

Hello Community,

Today during some of my free time I was organizing some of my older projects that I plan to revise or revamp. I have long since seen many people here that are looking for proper registration scripts which this community is lacking in! Some of you may be using or may have used my ASPX script.

But then again, some just don't want to tangle with ASPX and would prefer a more simplistic resolution to their registration difficulties, but you still want to remain protect no?

Well time for you to meet my custom built, php registration powerhouse!

WARNING!!!

This script will require certain things! No I won't help you install them, but if you are worthy of using this script you will figure it out very easily. The scripts and configuration file are heavily commented and should be more than easy to understand!

NOTICE!!!

This script package is very versatile in nature when thinking it terms of how it can be deployed. Originally it was intended to be an imbedded feature but the core was designed with the thought of possibly transitioning into a stand-alone unit as-well. Unfortunately this means you will have to skin it on your own.

Things you will need:
  • PHP 5.4+
  • PHP Driver 3.0+ (SQLSRV)
  • SQL Server Database
  • Intermediate PHP Knowledge
  • Intermediate SQL Knowledge
  • Normal or Automatic PHPBB3 Registration Enabled (REQUIRES that your PHPBB3 be installed to a MYSQL database)
*I personally recommend you use install IIS (Internet Information Services) if you are using anything else. I would recommend installing via this way you can easily install the above requirements at the same time (just check them for installation in webmatrix) -- I however will not help people with a task as easy as installing IIS and PHP.

Registration Features:
  • SQL Injection Checking
  • Easily editable Database configuration file
  • Name, Age, Sex, Email Fields
  • Hidden IP Recording
  • re-CAPTCHA anti-spam measures
  • Embedded/Editable Rules that must be accepted

Disclaimer:
The above script and all of it's content were checked for viability by iSmokeDrow in his test environment! This however does not expressly or implicitly guarantee it's efficiency and/or capability to function in your environment. iSmokeDrow does not agree to help anyone not conforming to the information above and/or to lazy/ignorant to use google to solve the very simple issues that may arise from the installation/use of this script into/on your website.

README/HOW-TO-INSTALL:
Code:
####################################################################################################
####################################################################################################
#########################SQLSRV (PHP Driver 3.0) Registration Script v1#############################
#########################For use with PHP 5.4+ / PHP Drive 3+#######################################
#########################Includes PHPBB3 Registration Enabled Scripts###############################
#########################Includes Non-PHPBB3 Enabled Scripts########################################
#########################Both Scripts include standardized (editable) rules#########################
#########################Features SQL-Injection Checking############################################
#########################Coded by: iSmokeDrow#######################################################

Warning:

This registration module expects that your website layout (folder setup) to conform to the structure
defined in the release branch you are installing.

Installation:

For those using a PHPBB3+ Forum, if you choose to have your players register their forum/game account
at the same time, follow the below "Forum Enabled Installation" if not skip down to "Stand-Alone ...
Installation"

Note: This script was tested extensively in the enviroment it was created for and found to be working!
If you have issued with this script feel free to report them at the release thread @ elitepvpers.com

Forum Enabled Installation:

!!!Note: This script uses PHPBB3' internal registration method!!!
!!!NOTE: You must install your PHPBB3 Board to a MYSQL Database!!!
!!!WARNING: Those who do not will receive 0 support from iSmokeDrow!!!
!!!WARNING: iSmokeDrow does NOT garuntee proper operation for modified PHPBB3 Installations!!!

My forum is located in /forum/ of my websites root directory:

Good, this means you don't have to make more physical changes to the files!

1. Extract the contents of php_sqlsrv_phpbb3_hybrid.rar to your website root directory
2. Open register.php | Press CTRL+F and search for:  $publickey = ""; 
3. Fill out your publickey from re-captch and save
4. Open vu.php | Press CTRL+F and search for: $privatekey = "";
5. Fill out your private key from re-captcha and save (NOT THE SAME AS PUBLIC KEY!)
6. Open /configs/db_config.php
7. Fill out the information appropriately!
8. Save and close all applicable files and test your registration by visiting: http:yourwebsite.com/register.php

My Forum is NOT located in /forum/ of my websites root directory:

1. Extract the contents of php_sqlsrv_phpbb3_hybrid.rar to your website root directory (NOTE: place the /root (PHPBB3 Hybrid)/forum/insert_new_accounts.php/ in the applicable forum folder of your website)
2. Open functions/check_reg_cred.php
3. Press CTRL+F and search for: header('location: ../forum/insert_new_accounts.php');
4. In-Line edit ../forum/insert_new_accounts.php to ../myforumfolder/insert_new_accounts.php
5. Open register.php | Press CTRL+F and search for:  $publickey = ""; 
6. Fill out your publickey from re-captch and save
7. Open vu.php | Press CTRL+F and search for: $privatekey = "";
8. Fill out your private key from re-captcha and save (NOT THE SAME AS PUBLIC KEY!)
9. Open /configs/db_config.php
10. Fill out the information appropriately!
11. Save and close all applicable files and test your registration by visiting: http:yourwebsite.com/register.php

Stand-Alone Installation:

1. Extract the contents of php_sqlsrv_stand-alone.rar to your website root directory
2. Open register.php | Press CTRL+F and search for:  $publickey = ""; 
3. Fill out your publickey from re-captch and save
4. Open vu.php | Press CTRL+F and search for: $privatekey = "";
5. Fill out your private key from re-captcha and save (NOT THE SAME AS PUBLIC KEY!)
6. Open /configs/db_config.php
7. Fill out the information appropriately!
8. Save and close all applicable files and test your registration by visiting: http:yourwebsite.com/register.php
Files:

Files fixed and made available, make sure to fill out your Captcha keys before trying to test the script or you won't get the Captcha or Regi/Cancel buttons!

Coming Soon:

Watch out for my next release which is also aimed at PHPBB3 forum hosts, as it will allow your website visitors to automatically login to your forum via their in-game account. Especially useful for those implementing the hybrid script. Security concerns? Let them go as the automated login system uses a hex based encryption system as it passes information about the website -- assuring that prying eyes can't easily see your users information!
Attached Files
File Type: rar php_sqlsrv_regi_phpbb3_hybrid.rar (12.6 KB, 277 views)
File Type: rar php_sqlsrv_regi_stand-alone.rar (12.6 KB, 341 views)
Thanks
16 Users
Old 09/26/2013, 23:28   #2

Thanks ismokedrow .. Download Time :$
Old 09/27/2013, 00:03   #3

Thanks, you're the best
Very nice release.
Old 09/27/2013, 17:33   #4

Five Stars ^.^
Old 11/09/2013, 13:57   #5

Nice Release!.
Old 11/09/2013, 16:33   #6

Nice!
Old 05/09/2014, 18:59   #7

Hmm I got a little problem with the registration

I filled the details in db_config , also went to check_reg_cred to change the database info (for example : from $search_game = "SELECT * FROM dbo.Accounts WHERE login_name = '$username'";
I have changed to $search_game = "SELECT * FROM dbo.Account WHERE account = '$username'";

and it does work , so it means it does connect to the DB with no fail

after that I went to insert_new_account file , and there I got the problem , everytime I trying to register an account it says it does successful but it doesn't ,
I tried to check the codes and found something that could be the problem but even after I thougth I fixed it, it didn't work

example : $new_account_insert = "INSERT Accounts( login_name,password,block,withdraw_remain_time,age ,auth_ok,pcbang,last_login_server_idx,event_code,r esult,ip,email ) VALUES('$username','$converted_password',0,0,'$age ',1,0,1,0,1,'$ip','$email')";;

changed to : new_account_insert = "INSERT INTO Account( account,password,age,pk_,email ) VALUES('$username','$converted_password','$age',1, '$email')";

The changes was : the command was INSERT instead of INSERT INTO , changed the values and after the code is wrote ;; I think it should be ;

I tried many combination of that code but it never registered the account in the DB , so if anyone got any idea I would like to hear.

P.S thank you Ismokedrow for this registration
Old 05/09/2014, 21:01   #8

PM me on skype, I already know what your issue is and I will teach you how to see the issue too, it just requires a little PHP SQL Error tracing to get it to produce an viable error message.
Old 05/09/2014, 21:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
PM me on skype, I already know what your issue is and I will teach you how to see the issue too, it just requires a little PHP SQL Error tracing to get it to produce an viable error message.
First of all thank you for responding.

Hmm can you send me your skype in PM please.
Old 08/13/2014, 20:43   #10

Hi, why my re-captch not working after change from IIS server webroot to apache? its working in IIS but when host in apche its not working.. tq..
Old 01/23/2015, 17:43   #11

This is probably the noobiest question ever but I'm unable to find the "/configs/db_config.php" file anywhere. Not within the files you gave me, within my xampp files, or iis either :/. I've tried googling to see the usual location of the file but no one ever posts the full directory... they always just post "/configs/db_config.php" Haven't tested the script but i'm pretty sure it won't work at all since it has no way to verify with my database at the moment. I'm guessing that's what this file does.

Edit: after spending hours of needless re-doing and research on everything about this subject I finally figured out that I never extracted the zip correctly... **** my life. I found the file.
Old 01/23/2015, 17:52   #12

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
It is in the standalone download. You should find it easily.
Old 01/23/2015, 22:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
It is in the standalone download. You should find it easily.
Yeah liked I said on the previous post, I did have the standalone but I was stupid enough to not select all the files to be extracted from the zip lol. Now I got that figured out and i'm running into a problem where it will not connect to my database...

This is my db_config.php

I'm really not asking to be spoonfed. I'm trying to learn this and i'd like even a small hint if possible. I tried to switch 127.0.0.1 for my external IP as well as my internal IP and neither changed the outcome of this. The sql db accounts have been tested and work on the manager as well. Anything obvious that i'm missing there?

Edit 1:
I also changed the error codes to figure out which step of the program it was getting stuck on. That's why I haven't edited anything else on the file yet.

Edit 2:
It says not to use "sa", I did not. Is there a problem with Sqladmin too?

Edit 3:
I've made a "Test" user as well, granted it full permissions on my db and tried that account as well with no luck...
Old 01/23/2015, 22:54   #14

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
Try the name of the SQL server connection you connect to instead of the address.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2015, 01:10   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaremil9 View Post
Yeah liked I said on the previous post, I did have the standalone but I was stupid enough to not select all the files to be extracted from the zip lol. Now I got that figured out and i'm running into a problem where it will not connect to my database...

This is my db_config.php

I'm really not asking to be spoonfed. I'm trying to learn this and i'd like even a small hint if possible. I tried to switch 127.0.0.1 for my external IP as well as my internal IP and neither changed the outcome of this. The sql db accounts have been tested and work on the manager as well. Anything obvious that i'm missing there?

Edit 1:
I also changed the error codes to figure out which step of the program it was getting stuck on. That's why I haven't edited anything else on the file yet.

Edit 2:
It says not to use "sa", I did not. Is there a problem with Sqladmin too?

Edit 3:
I've made a "Test" user as well, granted it full permissions on my db and tried that account as well with no luck...
First we really need to figure out are you using Default or Named Instance when you installed your SQL server?