Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PROJECT]Rappelz Development Wikia

Discussion on [PROJECT]Rappelz Development Wikia within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
[PROJECT]Rappelz Development Wikia

Dear Community,

Today I am here to give you all the chance to become involved in and give me ideas about a concurrent project I am working on alongside NaviQuest. I have become aware that Elitepvpers Rappelz Sub-Section isn't the best way to store and/or organize/present guides, scripts or tools.

One of the methods used most on the web to organize such things is a wiki, in that spirit I have began constructing and adding to a wikia I call the Rappelz Development Wikia.

This wikia will house a wide-array of useful information regarding Rappelz Private Server development. Offering up tips and tricks from the biggest and brightest names of Rappelz. Furthermore some of the most powerful and completely open-source tools will be offered for use via the Wikia.

Never worry about searching through pages of pages of plain text to find simple instructions, no having to beg around via pm to get tips from the pro developers. Just visit the wikia browse the easy to use hyper-link tree's and be delivered to your information faster.

At this point I only add an article every day or two, but I would be open to adding other contributors who could share their knowledge for the betterment of Rappelz Private Servers. If you have something you wish to contribute to the wikia whether it is a guide, script, open source tool etc.. contact me here via pm or @ skype (chrisdafuzz)

You can find the link to the wikia

Disclaimer:

You will NOT be able to find server files, database files, emulator files or client files at the wikia as the wikia will not host/link-to copyright infringing material. We will not add any material the hosts/links-to any potentially copyright infringing material.

Releases posted on the wikia will provide a back-link to the original thread where the script, guide, tool was released (providing the material has a release thread) and it will always be credited to it's original creator unless said creator has failed to contact the wikia within 30 days.
Old 10/28/2013, 23:15   #2

Nice, indeed a wiki should help to find information about rappelz. A model would be the minecraft wiki which is very complete, it has every possible objects (even those which are removed), map format, network protocol, everything. Sadly there isn't so much interrest for such a wiki for rappelz (as there are far less dev here, even less that explain what they discover about rappelz)
Old 11/02/2013, 07:18   #3

i like this idea if u need any help id be more then happy to assist a wiki is long since needed and i also agree no files should be hosted purly information files are readily avail information isnt always when its pushed to the last page or nulled out because its no longer vaild with current versions
Old 11/02/2013, 14:03   #4

Received Thanks: 2,458
That would be great Wisp66 I have been super busy RL or I'd have more filed out by now.
Old 11/03/2013, 14:31   #5

It can be a great idea but my english is so bad for be understand easily >.<