Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How make launcher

Discussion on How make launcher within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How make launcher

Hello. Such a question: how to make a launcher for 9.1 on VB with a button to play, without auto-updates? configuration such a batch file:
or if you can, write a link where the program was to make the launcher not portable. The site is not available in this post: [Release] Patch_Bin & Launcher Tools. Thanks in advance. My port is not used in bat
Old 05/24/2019, 01:57   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
You might want to start with something a little bit simpler...

Thanks to TheChinStrap

Plus many other great useful links and tools you can find in the collection thread...

Thanks to InkDevil
Old 05/24/2019, 10:40   #3

what is that?
Old 05/24/2019, 12:46   #4

If I had to figure it out I would say it is a file not found error due to improperly coding the event args with the rappelzcmdlauncher

I can help out with that when I get home to view my own code after work if no one helps you out with it before that.
Old 05/24/2019, 13:06   #5

you can always use the official launcher released by (Revolution Team) and don't use the updates features
Old 05/25/2019, 21:42   #6

If you want to just launch the game using an executable instead of a batch file I can hook you up with something.
Old 05/26/2019, 03:31   #7

I totally forgot about this thread still being open but here is the code to work with two different exe files in the launch...

Code:
 private void strtGameBtn_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            string currentDirectory = Directory.GetCurrentDirectory();
            string currentDrive = Path.GetPathRoot(currentDirectory);
            string finalArguments = string.Format("/C {0} & CD {1} & ", currentDrive.Replace("\\", ""), currentDirectory);
            string startArguments = "Sframe.exe /auth_ip:10.71.1.2 /auth_port:8841 /use_nprotect:0 /locale:ASCII /country:US /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625";

finalArguments += startArguments;

Process.Start("RappelzCmdLauncher.exe", startArguments);

this.Close();
        }
Of course edit the .bat lines with your information for IP and port and locale and country.
Old 05/26/2019, 04:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderNikk View Post
I totally forgot about this thread still being open but here is the code to work with two different exe files in the launch...

Code:
 private void strtGameBtn_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            string currentDirectory = Directory.GetCurrentDirectory();
            string currentDrive = Path.GetPathRoot(currentDirectory);
            string finalArguments = string.Format("/C {0} & CD {1} & ", currentDrive.Replace("\\", ""), currentDirectory);
            string startArguments = "Sframe.exe /auth_ip:10.71.1.2 /auth_port:8841 /use_nprotect:0 /locale:ASCII /country:US /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625";

finalArguments += startArguments;

Process.Start("RappelzCmdLauncher.exe", startArguments);

this.Close();
        }
Of course edit the .bat lines with your information for IP and port and locale and country.
You can remove the dependency on RappelzCmdLauncher by setting the environmental variables for the process you're starting(sframe.exe), it's quite simple.
Old 05/26/2019, 05:32   #9

thanks