Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[How To] Create a Rappelz Private Server | Rappelz Privatserver erstellen

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
Auth Database.rar is broken

Old   #197

'Cannot connect to (mypc)\SQLEXPRESS'
Why??

Old   #198

i dont know if this has been answered yet but i got this error when i tried to run the auth server "AUTH DB INIT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied." any help would be awsome
Old   #199

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatattack318 View Post
i dont know if this has been answered yet but i got this error when i tried to run the auth server "AUTH DB INIT ERROR : [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied." any help would be awsome
Yes it has been answered a million times.

There is one part of the guide you did not follow or you would not be getting this error.

Configure your SQL TCP/IP port for 1433.

Configure your database ownership for "sa"

Configure "sa" password for no password or a properly DES hashed password with the DES hasher that comes with most of the server repacks. Credits to Pyrok.

Configure your .opt files correctly for "sa" log in

Compress your .opt files with the compressor to create the .eop files. Make sure you are in root C: the compressor does not work on a partition.

Configure your addresses in your .opt files for the correct ports and addresses for your SQL server instance.

The example .opt files will work pretty well with some small minor adjustments.

Anyway now that I feel like I am rewriting the guide all over again, to summarize all of this...

Follow the guide...and make good use of the example scripts and files that are provided, and it will work for you.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #200

hey i didnt notice if anyone else asked this or not but how can i make it to where another person in my house can log onto my server?
Old   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatattack318 View Post
hey i didnt notice if anyone else asked this or not but how can i make it to where another person in my house can log onto my server?
Yes it has been asked many time before...

Configure the following lines in your gameserver,opt with your LAN IP address...

S io.auth.ip:your.lan.ip.here
S io.ip_address:your.lan.ip.here
S io.port:4504

Make sure to re compress your .opt file

Configure a launcher or a .bat file for the other computers to launch the game...

@ECHO OFF
START SFRAME /auth_ip:your.lan.ip.here /auth_port:8841 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash
Thanks
1 User
Old   #202

ok so i did all that but when i start the captinherlockserver it pops this error "GAME DB INIT ERROR: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen(connect()).] Specified SQL server not found" keep in mind my server was working prior

fixed
Old   #203

Hi, ive followed this guide, after opening princess, which is fine, i open captain, and i get to a stage before it closes itself. IT seems to create a 1.6gb dump file in the folder too, You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickomann View Post
Hi, ive followed this guide, after opening princess, which is fine, i open captain, and i get to a stage before it closes itself. IT seems to create a 1.6gb dump file in the folder too
Arcadia should be called Arcadia as it is named that way in all of the .opt files.

If you are working with the 8.1 files available in the guide it restores as Arcadia8_1 and you will have to rename the database to keep it from crashing and creating the crash dumps.

The screen shot of your Auth server booting up correctly really shows us nothing that is not working right. You cropped out the important stuff with Captain Herlock.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Arcadia should be called Arcadia as it is named that way in all of the .opt files.

If you are working with the 8.1 files available in the guide it restores as Arcadia8_1 and you will have to rename the database to keep it from crashing and creating the crash dumps.

The screen shot of your Auth server booting up correctly really shows us nothing that is not working right. You cropped out the important stuff with Captain Herlock.

Ah, the problem was with the renaming, im sorry for being such a rookie
Old   #206

hello friends in rappelz pvp server I set up myself and I'm playing exchange data files 8.1 & 8.2 files I want to make it 8.3 8.3 Where can I find the files Does that help?
Old   #207

Hey wenn ich den clienten starten möchte mit der bat datei bekomme ich immer einen unerwarteten fehler bitte um hilfe.

hey when i have to start the client i got every time an error pls help.

sry for my bad english
Old   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbilbox View Post
hey when i have to start the client i got every time an error pls help.

sry for my bad english
Can't help without the error, most of us are not mind readers.
Old   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Can't help without the error, most of us are not mind readers.
"the run of the play client has an unexpected error"

i have test a reinstall take an other client or an other sframe.exe but nothing help

my operating system is windows 8.1
Old   #210

There are some conflicting processes on Windows 8.1.

Kill every other process you do not absolutely need running and try to run the client then.