Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Collection Thread] I'm searching for a dev/team

Discussion on [Collection Thread] I'm searching for a dev/team within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 12/05/2017, 14:14   #136

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Designer/Website manager.

hello everyone.
my name is yarden and im recently working on a rappelz-project for fun
i have two awsome developers that are working on my server atm and ive wondered where could i find the 3rd mate for my dev team.
i have a dedicated server hosted by OVH server and aswell as my own domain.

i'm looking for a guy who can build us a nice website and maintain it, the guy need to have good sense in graphics and shapeing(ofc html knowledge for website, photoshop etc is a bonus).

we are doing this project for fun only and we are looking for the right team mate, if you think you may fit please do PM me.

have great day :P
yarden
(btw please only adults - no offense love you all <3)
Old 12/13/2017, 08:53   #137

Hello Everyone!

Looking to put together a team to open a rappelz server. Yes! I know there are many out there, but I have an idea that hasn't been done yet! I am very new to coding and thus will offer payment towards the staff I hire.

Spots to fill

Website Design / Manager : 0/1
Game Developers : 0/3
Game Masters : 0/3
Mods : 0/2
Marketing Analyst : 0/1

Please join the new discord to chat with me anytime!
Old 03/15/2018, 15:24   #138

elite*gold: 150
Hello Everyone!

I am looking for few skilled people for a new project that i would like to create.
I am willing to create a 2 rappelz Server 6.2(old school like) and 9.4+features from 9.5+unique system.

I am looking for few type of people to join in my team.

Website Design/developer 0/1
Photoshop designer 0/1 (A person who would create a design for desired things)
Beta testers 0/10 (I only need honest and trustworthy beta tester who realy remembers a 6.2 epic and who would realy a give a objective suggestions to custom system that would be included in 9.4 project)

Please leave me your skype,discord id or a pm.
When you add me or send a pm.Please send me a your past work(if u are developer or photoshop guy) or past experiance as beta tester or your retail nickngame.

see you all around and thanks in advance.
Old 03/27/2018, 13:13   #139

Need Help

Hello elitepvpers community, I am currently looking for a team to create a server 9.4.
For more information to make an application, you can send me a message. All applications will be read and analyzed by the two administrators of the server.
Have a nice day and see you soon.
Sincerely admin gr4pho

research : 1 Dev , 2 Gm for Openning.

ps: Excuse-me for my bad english
Old 03/30/2018, 11:05   #140

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxys64 View Post
Hello elitepvpers community, I am currently looking for a team to create a server 9.4.
For more information to make an application, you can send me a message. All applications will be read and analyzed by the two administrators of the server.
Have a nice day and see you soon.
Sincerely admin gr4pho

research : 1 Dev , 2 Gm for Openning.

ps: Excuse-me for my bad english
Were you still looking for help?
Old 04/11/2018, 20:15   #141

Looking for a third Dev for an upcoming english server 9.4-9.5, the server is up and running waiting to add stuffs to it, for more info or you are interested hop on our teamspeak: insomgaming.enjinvoice.com or send me a message.

Website Design/developer 1/1
Photoshop designer 1/1
Beta testers 3/5
Developers 2/3

Have a nice day
Old 05/02/2018, 03:22   #142

We are still looking for more devs for an almost completed 9.4 server, feel free to pm me for more info or hop in our teamspeak: insomgaming.enjinvoice.com
Old 10/10/2018, 16:23   #143

Looking for a designer for a 6.2 project and maybe even other projects,pm me or add me on discord.
Old 02/10/2019, 02:16   #144

Hallo mein name ist Max ich suche 1 weiteren Dev und einen Hoster für meinen server SoulHarmony 9.4.
der server läuft momentan über hamachi und einiges ist schon erledigt mir fehlt aber so das wissen in Sql server und in Lua scripte schreiben by intresse mir einfach auf discord schreiben alles weitere und infos dann dort ^^

Discord: [DEV]Max#0422
Old 03/06/2019, 21:10   #145

Received Thanks: 3,443
Now that the source is out, I'll offer my full knowledge for you.

Requirements:
- Must have a server running with files compiled from source (I can't make source modifications for your 9.5.2 server when there's no source to it)
- Access to your environment so I can test properly

As you know, since I'm still developing the Emulator I have a **** good knowledge of the source - and I know how stuff works.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me via pm here or on Discord (please put this as your first message or else I will ignore you).
Also remember, this is a paid service, I won't do **** for free.

#MakeShitServersGreatAgain
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/23/2019, 22:20   #146

looking for dev team contact me to my discord darkwolf#2500 for more info please thanks!!
Old 04/09/2019, 18:16   #147

A 3d Developer working a team to work with.Add me on Discord for more info アルカード#6237
Old 04/22/2019, 10:33   #148

Hello everyone, I am looking for a person to the team to create the Epic 5.2 server. RU and ENG. Write in a personal message. Server is planned with low rates
Old 04/28/2019, 19:14   #149

Hi everyone, in the past months I had a project going on and had to drop it for personal and health issues but now I am ready to retake it. I have a machine waiting to be used as a server. Im going to be honest I got 0 experience creating a server but I do have knowledge as GM, Web Design and i can be the hoster so those are my three contributions to start this project. I am seeking for full team right now so just add me on discord and lets talk Kstro#7900. Thanks
Old 05/12/2019, 05:56   #150

elite*gold: 35
Offering my service as a 3d modeler/animator. For more information contact me on Discord at DocLex#2962. Make sure to point out you are contacting me regarding rappelz.
Thanks.