Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Devs

Discussion on Need Devs within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Need Devs

Hello!

If some smart rappelz DEV, Website master see this and have free time and want to help some newbie to make better server! PM me or my Skype: isajevs2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
suche devs /search devs
07/24/2012 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
ich suche leute die lust haben ein neuen kleinen server aufzubauen :) die müssen nicht viel ahnung haben da der server nur so aus fun ist denke erstmal über hamachi später root oder so :) sie sollten die grundlagen draufhaben ich selebr hab shon servers aufgebaut ... aber diesmal wil l ich ein kleinen aufmachen mit einem team :) pls meldet euch :P
Looking for Devs
01/04/2011 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Okay guys im looking for devs that would like to help me start a Shaiya private server im going to be running it off of my computer intill we can come up with the money to put it on a Deticated Server.. Add me on skype my name is (Admin)†BeastMode† but i dont think you will find me under that name so look for me under this name Blastphami ... that is the only way you can contact me. Remember if you help me i will even through in a payment when i have the money.
Looking for DEVs/GM
05/31/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 22 Replies
I am in the need of some DEVs/GMs on my server. The two I had just the other day decided to go mad, so they lost their positions on the server. The server name is GamerzUnleashed, or Unleashed Dekaron. Server Statistics: *Full Dedicated Server *Dual Core 4GB *Established forums/website.
Looking for Website devs / Client devs
05/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, we are looking for some website dev's : what u need to do : creating scripts in php/html for a control panel, or change the site etc. or client dev's. Just PM me and we will decide if we take u or not. greetz.
Looking for Devs.
05/17/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey there. I am about to make my own Dekaron Server but i am not good at coding as i also need to setup a dekaron server. All i need are dev's that can code. Fixing bugs etc. Also GM spots can be available but it would be hard to get them as you need a good reason and if you have experience. PM me if interested.