How to make pets expirience 150x ? I mean when character have summoned pet , character otbain only 1x expirience how to fix ? I hear about some stamina buff , but i have no idea how to realise that in server ! Maybe some person who know how. can tell me how!
you dont understand my idea ! When pet is summoned character exp is no 150 but 1 like in official server ! That means no one need pets in server because with pet lvlup is slow like 1exp!
I understood it right, and the answer of your question is solved in the first Thread I linked.
The Gameserver has no command for this, so the only way doing this is via SQL. Just remember that you have to edit the .rdb aswell then.
FlyFF Server - FlyForRaverz [Hamachi 24/7] 150x/100x/150x 01/27/2010 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 4 Replies /Edit :Der Server Heisst jetzt Rise of Mistery
http://i47.tinypic.com/fnzajc.jpg
Hi ich will euch mal meienen Server vorstellen,
er heißt Rise of Mistery und wir haben auch eine nette
Homepage und ein Forum mit einer sehr netten
Community...Der Inhaber des Server bin ich...
Schaut doch einfach mal rein !
Auf Gehtz :cool:
Getting more expirience 04/27/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 88 Replies For this you will need only WPE or something to work with packets.
1) Catch the packet of inviting some on to party. 6 bytes. on my server it is 06 00 10 01 00 00 (2 last bytes - Id of the person whom it was send)
2) Find out you ID by casting same buff on yourself and then any1else, u will easily niteci the ID. it is 2 bytes.
3) Send the packet you catched on inviting 2 party but edit last bytes on your id.
Bu doing this you will invite yourself to party. And get double exp for killin...
My expirience, want to share 12/05/2007 - Dekaron - 10 Replies here i m addited pak file. trying to dungeon and get dc and dc, lost 2 mil .
SO i decided to reinstall 2 moon. Reimnstalle and my version got stuck at 2.83, dont ask me how but it got stuck at that patch.
I browse market and guess what!!! All the soceted weapons shine wth out stones. That what happened during arate glitch.
I m so exited running to the npc to + my gear. BUM +5 on the boots so happy. lets try more. Failled , agate gone, but gear still +5
I relog in. Still +5.
So i still...