Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Hyperion Server ...Help ^^

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Hyperion Server ...Help ^^

Hi ... i liked Hyperion sever and i tried to enter with there luncher and it didn't work with me cuz my clinte is in other language so if there any one have a BAT luncher for this sever give me the link and I'll be thankfull for him .
waitting ^__^ for your help



pureray is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 20
i am also need Launcher bat plzzz


GHYEAs is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 532
Received Thanks: 359


launcher.bat
darkm125 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 14
Smile hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureray View Post
Hi ... i liked Hyperion sever and i tried to enter with there luncher and it didn't work with me cuz my clinte is in other language so if there any one have a BAT luncher for this sever give me the link and I'll be thankfull for him .
waitting ^__^ for your help
Start SFrame.exe /auth_ip:IP /cash /commercial_shop /cash_url_w:620 /cash_url_h:633 /auth_port:4500 /help_url_w:902 /help_url_h:670 /locale:ASCII /country:MASG /res_locale:ASCII


sunnyxie49 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post


launcher.bat
Thank you .. I'll try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyxie49 View Post
Start SFrame.exe /auth_ip:IP /cash /commercial_shop /cash_url_w:620 /cash_url_h:633 /auth_port:4500 /help_url_w:902 /help_url_h:670 /locale:ASCII /country:MASG /res_locale:ASCII

It didn't work ..thank you anyway for your help ^_^


Quote:
Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post


launcher.bat

it didn't work ...
pureray is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by pureray View Post
Hi ... i liked Hyperion sever and i tried to enter with there luncher and it didn't work with me cuz my clinte is in other language so if there any one have a BAT luncher for this sever give me the link and I'll be thankfull for him .
waitting ^__^ for your help
I will PM you a link to our .bat launcher in a few minutes, don't download ANYTHING from other people. They tend to send you bad links like Dark over there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyxie49 View Post
Start SFrame.exe /auth_ip:IP /cash /commercial_shop /cash_url_w:620 /cash_url_h:633 /auth_port:4500 /help_url_w:902 /help_url_h:670 /locale:ASCII /country:MASG /res_locale:ASCII
This is great and all, but he doesn't have the IP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkm125 View Post


launcher.bat
Not sure if you are attempting to get people to join some server you own? The .bat you specified directs people to the IP - 88.198.17.4 which is no where near the same as the Team Hyperion IP... don't try to mislead people, makes you look desperate.
xIchigo is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 20
where is Launcher.bat


all not working

we need really Launcher.bat
GHYEAs is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 12
Code:
Start SFrame.exe /auth_ip:199.217.116.62 /auth_port:8836 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash


@@"
MrStubborn is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
thank you so much for your help xIchigo
pureray is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStubborn View Post
Code:
Start SFrame.exe /auth_ip:199.217.116.62 /auth_port:8836 /locale:ASCII /country:US /commercial_shop /cash


@@"


please give us a really Launcher


we have Arabic Client we need for Arabic Sfram Launcher


this is Arabic Sfram

This is just an example


Start SFrame.exe /auth_ip:shiva-rappelz.com /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:Windows-1256 /country:ME /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631


this Launcher.bat for Shive Rappelz server

I can not believeIt has been 24 hours and did not lead one to help us



come on guys!!! some one help!! we need play in this server >>>> why no answer!!! where r u moderators or admin TeamHyperion server!!
GHYEAs is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 67
GHYEAs, I PM'd you to help you already. If you change your IP to teamhyperion.com and port to 8836, it should work for you. If you can't get it to work using ANY other parameters, then I am sorry but I am gonna have to say that you MUST use our client in order to play.

Sorry if this inconveniences you.
xIchigo is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHYEAs View Post
please give us a really Launcher


we have Arabic Client we need for Arabic Sfram Launcher


this is Arabic Sfram

This is just an example


Start SFrame.exe /auth_ip:shiva-rappelz.com /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:Windows-1256 /country:ME /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631


this Launcher.bat for Shive Rappelz server

I can not believeIt has been 24 hours and did not lead one to help us



come on guys!!! some one help!! we need play in this server >>>> why no answer!!! where r u moderators or admin TeamHyperion server!!


just change ASCII to Windows-1256 and US to ME

.......
MrStubborn is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Start SFrame.exe /auth_ip:199.217.116.62 /help_url_w:611 /help_url_h:625 /locale:Windows-1256 /country:ME /cash /commercial_shop /layout_dir:6 /layout_auto:0 /cash_url_w:800 /cash_url_h:631
try to use this launcher


mrsmm is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S] Server 4 Hyperion KG Acc
suche einen acc auf hyperion s4 mit einem kieger, welcher schon ein kg besitzt sollte blank sein und skills sind auch egal - pferd sollte aber nicht...
0 Replies - Metin2 Trading
[B]Server 4 Hyperion Acc [S]S5 Acc!
#closerquest
0 Replies - Metin2 Trading
Tausche lvl 70 Sura auf Hyperion gg Krieger/Nahkampfninja lvl 70+ auf Hyperion
mit besten Charakter(MagieSura) des Servers Hyperion. Der Charakter befindet sich im gelben Reich. Die wichtigsten Daten: Level 70 Vit:90...
5 Replies - Metin2 Trading
61 KK Server Hyperion
Verkaufe Meinen 61iger Kriger Körper auf den Server Hyperion Blaues Reich !! Equip: ErlösungsKlinge+4 mit 20%Stark gegen Orks!! Dgp+4 mit...
7 Replies - Metin2 Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.