Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Extending offer to any experienced DEV for a new Rappelz pserver

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extending offer to any experienced DEV for a new Rappelz pserver

c1pher: Ichigo showed us a server which was running well for 4 months and with up to 800 Players a day...on top of that he got some of the best devs in this section in his team...and what guarantee a new player with 4 posts can give us? Nothing! Nobody knows you...there is nothing except your words you can show us^^

Everyone can create a new account telling everyone that he will host a server which is 100% unhackable but if this is correct...nobody knows^^

These are the points why the devs won't trust you^^ It was the same thing with serenety. One person told everyone he will pay for the server and everything...and in the end...he leeched the team nothing more...

Show something before asking for a team!

Response: c1pher, let's leave forum posts aside. I may not be active here in forums but it doesn't mean I cannot promise what can be delivered. Forum posts = running a server is just irrelevant and I'm sure a smart guy like yourself can understand that.

To be honest, I don't know who started Serenity or what happened to it. In fact, I don't know what leeching means in this context. What I can guarantee is no limitations to server control for the DEV and a good matured experienced team of GM to run the daily game.

You ask me to show something - I'm declaring an open budget financially for a good server that will not compromise performance and game experience for the players.

Xijezu, please do not find this thread as flammatory and allow this discussion to go on. I believe you believe that this is an open market with a fair shot for all. Thanks and appreciate it.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by djchahal View Post
What I can guarantee is no limitations to server control for the DEV and a good matured experienced team of GM to run the daily game.

You ask me to show something - I'm declaring an open budget financially for a good server that will not compromise performance and game experience for the players.
you mean you will pay devs and allow them to do what they like on your server?
come on, pay for some bithches and enjoy *******, its really better way to spend money

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongreldogg View Post
you mean you will pay devs and allow them to do what they like on your server?
come on, pay for some bithches and enjoy *******, its really better way to spend money
What he said xD
Old   #4

We need a financial support for Experts Server
contact me ilyass.lahrach