Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

local private server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
local private server

Hi guys i m kurochiara of the shiva rappelz private server and i m a french player (so i m sry if my english IS bad)

I would like to build up a private server only in local just for me to test possibilites of classes.
I read many of postes who are there but i dont succed to maker it correctly.
If someone with all files and with the good technic can help me it will be fine for me.

Personnaly, i would like to build up a 7.4 server with if possible master classe weapons and armors like for exemple shiva rappelz.

Thank you, i met my skype if you wante : kurochiara

And if possible explain me how add master class weapons like sharpness plz

Ty

I attempt with all files on this forum : 7.4/7.3 and i have used finally this site : and the only who is working is the 6.2 files :/ how can i do to upload 7.4 files or update this files with news : i need the arcadia/telecaster/auth in 7.4 to have master class weapons and cubric.

thank you if you can help me

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cece1812 View Post
Hi guys i m kurochiara of the shiva rappelz private server and i m a french player (so i m sry if my english IS bad)

I would like to build up a private server only in local just for me to test possibilites of classes.
I read many of postes who are there but i dont succed to maker it correctly.
If someone with all files and with the good technic can help me it will be fine for me.

Personnaly, i would like to build up a 7.4 server with if possible master classe weapons and armors like for exemple shiva rappelz.

Thank you, i met my skype if you wante : kurochiara

And if possible explain me how add master class weapons like sharpness plz

Ty

I attempt with all files on this forum : 7.4/7.3 and i have used finally this site : and the only who is working is the 6.2 files :/ how can i do to upload 7.4 files or update this files with news : i need the arcadia/telecaster/auth in 7.4 to have master class weapons and cubric.

thank you if you can help me
Not sure why in the world you would specifically target 7.4 or 7.4v2 as your server basis, they are notorious for being badly coded and crashaholics. I'd suggest you either go 6.2/7.3 or 8.1 only, 8.1 is easy to find, 6.1/2 can only be found on download centers these days and a good copy of 7.3 is hard to find (I'd suggest using Gavsta's release for a beginner)

Thanks
1 User