Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please from experts on

Discussion on Please from experts on within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please from experts on

Hi to all Member here.

I have a slight problem in db telecaster exactly in the AllowedCommandsForPermission table.

When a specific permission setting and allocation of a specific permission was non-100 does not work I do not know what is the problem.
If one of the members here can help me. ... Thanks in advance
Old 01/22/2013, 15:42   #2

70 oder 80 permission
Old 01/22/2013, 16:49   #3

You could add another permission like 170?
Old 01/23/2013, 00:31   #4

elite*gold: 182
Yes, all you need to do is change the number under the permission column to the permission you want it to work on.
Old 01/23/2013, 01:55   #5

Yes I know that but db only accepts permission 70 or 80 I change to another number such as 180 but no command acts within the game.
what a change permission?
Old 01/23/2013, 02:07   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by abady100 View Post
Yes I know that but db only accepts permission 70 or 80 I change to another number such as 180 but no command acts within the game.
what a change permission?
Did you add entries for 180 in the dbo.AllowedCommandsForPermission table?

Or maybe try another level lower than 100 that is not there like 40 and add entries for 40 in the table and see if it works.

I think I know what you are trying to do...You want a custom command level to be able to offer?

Maybe levels above 100 do not work.

One thing you could do is edit the commands that are allowed for level 70 or level 80 as well, in order to create something custom.
Old 01/23/2013, 05:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Maybe levels above 100 do not work.
Levels above 100 will work fine. He just needs to copy over the entries to his new permission. It's as easy as it gets. If he can't do this he needs to take his computer, unplug it, re-box it, and return it cause he's obviously too retarded to own one. There are at least 5 threads in this section that describe this in complete detail.
Old 01/23/2013, 05:17   #8

Yes you have add permission command in AllowedCommandsForPermission.
True I want action then click 100 for GM because over 100 color becomes like authorization 100
Permissions under 100 does not contain specific color such as speaking in public chat within the game as 100 is a certain colored highlights GM and I want a particular color but with specific orders not to authorize 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChinStrap View Post
Levels above 100 will work fine. He just needs to copy over the entries to his new permission. It's as easy as it gets. If he can't do this he needs to take his computer, unplug it, re-box it, and return it cause he's obviously too retarded to own one. There are at least 5 threads in this section that describe this in complete detail.
I wish you to understand the problem well and then put what you think ... Thank you.
DB does not accept permissions only 80 and 70
These permissions do not have distinctive color color featured only the permissions that are composed of three numbers and ends with zero.