Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

7.4 DB

Discussion on 7.4 DB within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
7.4 DB

Hi i have a problemm with npc from db i downloaded from this site.
I downloaded winrar DB with name 74
I wonna delete 3 npc from all sity one selling creatures card, another 2 selling decoration things and another things.

Pease send the id for this npc.
p.s sorry for my english
Old 01/22/2013, 22:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
Here is how:

I was going to be all smart-*** here. But you know, if you don't even realize you can seriously see the npc id IN THE EMPTY STRING then any mental injury I intended to inflict on you would be lost. Never even think "I can't find this npc by name...er...herp derp....maybe I could stand next to it and go herpppaaa /position and then go to the sql server manager and say er....durrrrrpppp "SELECT * FROM arcadia.dbo.NPCResource WHERE x LIKE '%%' and y LIKE '%%'"

My honest advice, with no insult attached is to quit while you're ahead. A bunch of other people would be screaming "Search" by now but I won't do that, I believe I've proven my point.