Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

al7rob -server NEWS

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 4
Agree or disagree not the point,
It's the first, it will NOT be tha last



GRGER is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
gruce: one of the biggest n00bs/leechers in this forum^^


With your self

c1ph3r :
first you don't know who is learn you
second i don't talk with you so with your self
third how you know i'm leecher xD


gruce is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruce View Post
first you don't know who is learn you
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruce View Post
second i don't talk with you so with your self
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruce View Post
third how you know i'm leecher xD
Who cares! Ciph3r contributes. You don't. Enough said.
TheChinStrap is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
gruce: one of the biggest n00bs/leechers in this forum^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChinStrap View Post
What?



What?



Who cares! Ciph3r contributes. You don't. Enough said.
want me contributes ?


gruce is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
But seriously Stange, you should get over the whole "We got files from hackers" wasn't even my point.
so , i didn't understand you ?
anyway i think you don't know them right ? well , people pay for the server and they get good items in-game and that's what i saw there
i don't know about "stealing paypal accounts" thing , but i think if they did it then we know it's wrong and we all know we use stolen files and that's wrong too , that's my point.
stolen paypal accounts used for their servers , stolen server files used for all our servers.
Strange2010 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
Don't lump me into that category. I am using an older (now entirely un-unused) server edition (6.2) with older (now entirely un-used) 7.1 client. I do not (hack) nor have I ever. I have never committed my team/associates or any of our resources to illegal activities. (aside of operating a p-server which is a given) I have always spoken against cash-shops and thusly never used them in my servers.

Yet you try to compare using an intercepted (almost entirely rebuilt) game-server/client to using stolen money from peoples paypals. Get real man, What I do has never hurt a soul, what those people do is take hard-earned money from peoples pockets.
ismokedrow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 37
6.2 or 8.1, is just a number, all have been stolen/leaked, and leeched.
merryploughbhoy is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Don't lump me into that category. I am using an older (now entirely un-unused) server edition (6.2) with older (now entirely un-used) 7.1 client. I do not (hack) nor have I ever. I have never committed my team/associates or any of our resources to illegal activities. (aside of operating a p-server which is a given) I have always spoken against cash-shops and thusly never used them in my servers.

Yet you try to compare using an intercepted (almost entirely rebuilt) game-server/client to using stolen money from peoples paypals. Get real man, What I do has never hurt a soul, what those people do is take hard-earned money from peoples pockets.
well you , in fact , EDITED STOLEN FILES so they look entirely new
there is no way you don't depend on those files even if you think you rebuilt them.
plus I said stealing money is wrong , I don't agree with it. I never nor will defend such a thing but we should admit that we also use stolen files and if you don't like them or don't trust them then why did you take the things you want from them and then start talking badly about them ?
BTW how did you know they steal money ? you have a proof ?
look ismokedrow I don't want an argument or anything but I think if we accepted and took something stolen from a (criminal) then we should shut up and never talk about them.
Strange2010 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,557
Received Thanks: 2,411
The point of the conversation again was never about "Stolen Files" but sense you can't seem to pull your head out of your ***** long enough to realize this, just drown in the stupidity of the ocean of noobs this ignorant **** ropes in and hey, if they steal your money oh well. I'm done with this thread and those within it whom obviously can not read.
ismokedrow is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 389
Received Thanks: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
The point of the conversation again was never about "Stolen Files" but sense you can't seem to pull your head out of your ***** long enough to realize this, just drown in the stupidity of the ocean of noobs this ignorant **** ropes in and hey, if they steal your money oh well. I'm done with this thread and those within it whom obviously can not read.
well i wasn't talking about stolen files only
read my post again I am not ready to rewrite something I have already explained
gl
Strange2010 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
~
wajoudoo is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 12
I think they are jealous of Al7rob ...

because they are cant hack official server...
MrStubborn is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Need me please GS 8.1
MinecraftNerdy is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinecraftNerdy View Post
Need me please GS 8.1
You do realize this thread was not started by the people who HAVE the gs, don't you? There must be something in the water here at epvp; People seem to be getting more and more retarded everyday.
TheChinStrap is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 15
I am looking for the 8.1 gs thank you for your help


xhack069 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Where is File server 7.3 Al7rob
Hey guys, Who can give me the link of server file 7.3 Al7rob server ... :) THanks in advance
5 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Message to Al7rob
Salam Al7rob you Have to See this:-http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rappelz-private-server/1831825-vote-full-epic-7-3-file.html I think you...
13 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Help me guys - AL7rob server
Hi all how r u ? guys i want any user in Al7rob server pls i want it :facepalm: and bye
2 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
How to get ip adres of a private server (Al7rob
Hi there I am trying to play Al7rob server 7.3 that is in Arab language.To make it English i need to get this servers ip, make a bat file. Launcher...
10 Replies - Rappelz Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.