Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[COMING SOON!]Phoenix: Reborn

Discussion on [COMING SOON!]Phoenix: Reborn within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/12/2013, 02:05   #211

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
Wish you guys could see everything going on, it's kinda chaotic yet soothing at the same time. In-game has really taken shape, the flow of things seems relatively nice and everything seem's to be working as planned, a few shop plans left some npc tweaks here and there, but for the most part we are right as rain to launch on the 15th.

Launch Beta is going to be killer!
Old 02/12/2013, 02:34   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekrndr View Post
The link for the Portal will be posted tonight for pre registration and client download.
I think I got have eat my own words in there, having some issues with the databases in the beginning took a little too much time off my hands. I have to move the date forward to tomorrow morning. Feeling like a zombie at this late already.
Old 02/12/2013, 14:11   #213

Is the client download already aviable? cause i dont see anything about the client download in the Phoenix portal
Old 02/12/2013, 14:50   #214

We encountered a problem with the original setup of the server machine, which cost us about 10 hours of work, the client is about 80% ready for release at this time. Do not worry as we plan to make the client download available at-least 1-2 days before launch so everyone has time to get setup.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2013, 15:36   #215

I will be opening the portal tonight for the client download. I had some 'issues' this morning.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2013, 16:06   #216

sounds fun.....yay!!!!

ops.
Old 02/12/2013, 18:25   #217

if your not a premium member you can't access hidden village ?? just wondering
Old 02/12/2013, 18:39   #218

Yes this is the case, but don't think non-premiums get left out in the rain. As the non-premiums will also have access to a buffer (the buffs slight weaker than those of Hidden Village) and the lak exchange rates have also been increased for non-premiums, but again Premiums will make more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2013, 19:08   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Yes this is the case, but don't think non-premiums get left out in the rain. As the non-premiums will also have access to a buffer (the buffs slight weaker than those of Hidden Village) and the lak exchange rates have also been increased for non-premiums, but again Premiums will make more.
Is rappez official for member hv pass = more npc more item more buff for player free = bad game
Old 02/12/2013, 19:38   #220

Note sure what you're getting at.

Hidden Village has the following benefits to a Premium Player:

- Higher Level Gear @ Blacksmith (by 2 levels)[These gear's can be traded to Non-Premiums)
- Higher Lak Exchange Rate @ Lak NPC
- 20% Buffs @ Hidden Village Buffer
- Access to Lydian / Qilin Mounts
-- Access to Phantom Lydian / Qilin Mounts
- Access to some HV-ONLY quests
- Access to expanded Teleport Locations @ Hidden Village Teleporter

But a normal (NON-PREMIUM) player also get's some benefits outside of Hidden Village:

- Higher Lak Exchange Rate (About 2/3 of HV Lak Rate)
- 5% @ City Buffers
- Access to Normal Ornitho
-- Access to Red/Purple Ornitho quest's

P.S.

We hope you guys are excited as we are:

Screenshot:

Old 02/12/2013, 19:44   #221

Omfg the loading screens are so awesome
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2013, 19:57   #222

Announcement:

The following will be made available via the portal:

Current Reborn Rules:

Code:
-- In Game Rules --

^ - The Otherworld Staff reserves the right at all times to deem any form of cursing "unreasonable", the staff there-in reserves the right to enact punishment.

-- Whole Chat:

* Cursing is allowed within reasonable limits^(1)
* Use of derogaroty terms/phrases or speech in-general is not tolerated.(1)
* Asking for personal information is strictly prohibited.(2)
* "Begging" or otherwise harrassing players for rupee's,pets, items,power-leveling etc... is not tolerated.(3)
* Spamming Messages in any shape or form is strictly prohibited.(4)
* Advertising in any shape or form is strictly prohibited(4)
* Inappropriate conduct with a Staff Member in any shape or form is strictly prohibited(5)

-- Private Chat:
*Asking for personal information is strictly prohibited.(2)
* "Begging" or otherwise harrassing players for rupee's,pets, items, power-leveling etc... is not tolerated.(3)
* Advertising in any shape or form is strictly prohibited(4)
* Inappropriate conduct with a Staff Member in any shape or form is strictly prohibited(5)

-- Advertising Chat:

* Cursing is strictly forbidden(1c)
* Use of derogaroty terms/phrases or speech in-general is not tolerated.(1)
* Asking for personal information is strictly prohibited.(2)
* "Begging" or otherwise harrassing players for rupee's,pets, items,power-leveling etc... is not tolerated.(3)
* Advertising in any other gaming service is strictly prohibited(4)

-- General In-Game Conduct --
* "Poaching", "Hunting", "Sighting", "Griefing", "Portal Camping" as defined by following a player or waiting outside of a town/portal for a player with the specific intent of killing them over and over (this is nulled if said player attempts to fight back in any way shape or form) is strictly prohibited.(6)
* Spamming a Trade Request to harrass a player in the attempt to receive free items, rupee's is not allowed.(7)
* Player Killing (PK'ing) is allowed in Dungeon's when the following conditions are met:(8)

- The offender must have sufficient reason (including proof) as to why they have engaged in PK. (Where applicable -- does not apply if ~ conditions are met)

- Both parties must consent to the "Battle" with screen-shot proof. (Where applicable -- does not apply if ~ conditions are met)

~ The intended target is only killed once at most and is not currently on SS (8.1)
~ The intended target is within range (15 levels)

~ The intended target is resisting (Must be verifiable via screenshot)
~ The attacker does not use "Training" or "Pulling" to attempt to by-pass the previous conditions.
* Spamming any item, action with the intent to cause server-lag or disrupt the service to other players is not allowed.(9)
* Intimidating another player through any means, including chat - private chat- offgame communication (with verifiable proof) is a ban on report action.

-- Punishments -- 

1. Use of any language with the intent to degrade, defame or otherwise cause mental/physical harm will be met with a one day mute for the first offense.  After the first offense the offending party will be jailed and muted for 3 days. Any infraction past this will like result in a permenant ban.

1.b. The punishments can and will be adjusted to meet the severity of the infraction committed. 
1.c Cursing in the Advertising Channel will intially result in a mute for an undetermined period of time but can progress to a ban.

2. By asking for anothers personal information via our service you have identified yourself as a risk to our security. This infract is met with a permenant ban of the user in question, no questions, no appeals.

3. Begging or Harrassment in general will be initially regarded by a mute for an undetermined amount of time and can eventually progress into a ban of the account in question.

4. Any perceived "spam" causes greater load on our hosting machine, this is strictly forbidden and will result in a pemenant ban of the offending account. Any adverts posted will be considered as "spam"

5. Inappropriate conduct is defined as the use of inappropriate language or suggestions to or about an Otherworld Staff member, this infract can be met with a range from muting through permenant banning.

6. Any infraction to this rule is subject at minimum to a seven day ban from our service.

7. By harrassing a player you have alerted us that you are not capable of playing well with others, this will likely result in a permenant ban.

8. Any player actively engaged in the act of degrading other's play experience will alter us that you can not play within the bounds of our rules and will likely result in a ban.

8.1 Any player infracting upon this rule will be banned for a minimum of 7 days immediately. (NO PKING PEOPLE ON SS)
9. Any player found to be attempting to disrupt our service will be banned immediately.
The above rules are subject to change and likely will change, so I'd keep up to date on them if you feel in doubt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2013, 20:09   #223

Premuim players ?

So why we leaved the ooffical servers ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2013, 20:19   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy5 View Post
Premuim players ?

So why we leaved the ooffical servers ?
shut up you naive child.
5-10 dollars a month isn't a lot, and it's optional. it's just gonna make your play-time a little easier
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2013, 20:20   #225

Badboy, let me put this frankly. I could give two ***** about what you have to say after you got banned from Redemption: Andromeda twice. You're opinion means nothing here and on that note, if you do not agree with the services we offer, click the X up at the top right. So easy.