Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Names on items

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Names on items

Ok i can save the RDB files now and see the items i creat in game and use them and al that but um how to make custome names and be able to save them and see them ive tryed to creat a ID in the string_ressourse but still no luck there all i see is a empty string and yes i placed the created RDB files inside my client and that dont work at all

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 2,411
You have to create the string attached to the item and then save the updated stringresource into the client

Old   #3

ok i did that still shows as empty string

like example i created a Unity ring i use the other unity ring files in the items resoecse copy paste and changed the item iD to liek 99900999 then made a string name of Omegas Godly Ring and saved useing a rbd editoy i can see the item in game with the id i use can give it to myself but cant see the name just says empty string 99900999 O.o