Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NOT BAD

Discussion on NOT BAD within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NOT BAD

Good day to all!
I have a problem: (when trying to connect to my server, the error "No authorization for the connection with the server."
Do not say "use search", there is a Russian proverb 7 measure twice cut once one, and so, I was looking for 100 times the error, and not something found sensible.
The firewall is disabled. localhost added. IP configured. BAT Fail did. but the error ....:confu sed:

[
Old 10/28/2012, 18:24   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
1) No ports have to be open to run a localhost server, that's only with production servers
2) Your username/password/database_name are probably incorrect in your gs/as opts
3) Your password probably isn't DES in gs/as opts
4) Your database_ip probably is set to your router/external ip when it should be 127.0.0.1
5) All this is speculation because you didn't provide your gs/as opts
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/28/2012, 18:25   #3

Why do you climb back to where not understand? If you want to block access to sql, close the port 1433 . even during normal server configuration, these actions described you do not need

This posts
Old 10/28/2012, 20:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
1) No ports have to be open to run a localhost server, that's only with production servers
2) Your username/password/database_name are probably incorrect in your gs/as opts
3) Your password probably isn't DES in gs/as opts
4) Your database_ip probably is set to your router/external ip when it should be 127.0.0.1
5) All this is speculation because you didn't provide your gs/as opts
Old 10/28/2012, 20:30   #5

Received Thanks: 2,458

I didn't even look at that for more than two seconds before I thought to myself...........the **** o_O, I think you need to read my setup guide found
Thanks
1 User