Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help Cash Shop

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,411
The Telnet class in the Cash Shop files, I tried writing my own PHP Telnet Class and failed I was able to connect to the Telnet and receive the welcome message but I had issues sending the password after receiving the "Welcome" but this Telnet Class seems capable of logging in, if so I will integrate it into my rACP and make a truly instant web-tool. ^^

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
well it's gala who wrote it , but a rACP is already there , if you know how to run the gmtool and use it on your server and edit on it will be the best ACP , for me i tried it on my server and i got shocked from it's functions

Similar Threads
Cash Shop (:
hey guys :D here is my shop (: Prices: 100.000 Boost costs 10€ 14.400 Boost costs 1€. 28.800 Boost costs 2€. 43.200 Boost costs 3€. Add...
11 Replies - Need for Speed World
[Release] Cash Shop (cash.sdata) Editor
This tool is superseded by shStudio Release 0.6.1 (February 17) As requested by one of you, you can now use your own list of icons (instead of...
20 Replies - Shaiya PServer Development
[Preview] Cash Shop/Donation Shop by Vincitore
Hi, Hab mal ein Cash Shop gemacht. Es hat 3 Ansichten. 1. Ansicht http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1918/cs2f.png 2. Ansicht...
36 Replies - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions
Cash Shop HOW to
how can i change the prices at the cash shop? (i know its dont work... but i have to test something....) i decrypt the edt and open with hex...
4 Replies - RF Online
cash shop
plz can anyone hack the prize from cash shop? and exchange rate at banker?
36 Replies - RF Online