Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER

When selecting a server appears a sign saying "You have been disconnected from the server." What to do? Arcadia -

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 2,411
Discussed many times, how hard is it to use the correct client with the correct server version. 7.4 v2 requires updated SFRAME from a retail source. 7.4 v1 requires a pre-v2 SFRAME aKa non-updated. If you don't know the difference between the two and/or how to identify which version you have, use search and brain.exe

Old   #3

Maybe ip in Gameserver.opt and Authserver.opt are wrong.
Old   #4

No Opening, Smokey is right, if it let him login then there is nothing wrong with the IP addresses. He simply has the wrong client or sFrame, and most likely it's both.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makai_King_Zero View Post
No Opening, Smokey is right, if it let him login then there is nothing wrong with the IP addresses. He simply has the wrong client or sFrame, and most likely it's both.
But I had this problem and I just changed IP in .opt files
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Discussed many times, how hard is it to use the correct client with the correct server version. 7.4 v2 requires updated SFRAME from a retail source. 7.4 v1 requires a pre-v2 SFRAME aKa non-updated. If you don't know the difference between the two and/or how to identify which version you have, use search and brain.exe
please tell me how to determine which version of a game made by a DB?
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dronik127 View Post
please tell me how to determine which version of a game made by a DB?
Which version of db did you download?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opening View Post
Which version of db did you download?
I downloaded the version of the database pyrok, 7,4 INFIN. 100% working. and yet what is. poluchaetsya not pour into MySQL 2012 Express telekaster from pyrok. probyvali with different customers go. does not work. it seems this error because of the "not correct" Telecaster.
Old   #9

Download the files from this post: , Those are the most up to date server files from Pyrok, and they work with the Retail versions of the Client so you'll have to go to one of the official sites and download their client. Then just follow these instructions:

Easy Server Setup Guide:

Step 1: Download the files from this post: .

Step 2: Unzip the files.

Step 3: Copy the DB backups to your C: drive.

Step 4: Open MSSQL 2012, login, then restore the Arcadia, Auth and Telecaster databases.

Step 5: In the auth_bin folder, open AuthServer.opt, using the JPG file included setup the Auth.opt to your settings.

Step 6: Follow Step 5 for both the GameServer.opt and UploadServer.opt.

Step 7: Open RappelzCompressOld.exe, drag and drop the Auth, Game and Upload.opt's onto the RappelzCompressOld.exe.

Step 8: As per the readme.txt, create a shortcut to your Rappelz sFrame.exe, then copy the extension into the target field and change as necessary.

Step 9: Open XAMPP and make sure that MySQL is active if that's what your using for your uploadserver, open PrincessAurora.exe, open CaptainHerlock.exe. Wait until Herlock runs through his loading procedures.

Step 10: Type "start_service" minus the quotes, hit enter, and then type "set game.open_external 1" minus the quotes then hit enter, into PrincessAurora's screen.

Step 11: Double click your newly created shortcut and have fun.

P.S. You'll most likely need MSSQL Server 2012 Enterprise or Developer Edition to restore the databases.
Old   #10

telecaster from pyrok files is 20gb (the express version of the sql server is allow as default max 10gb) so you need to use another version (standard/enterprise....ask some pirates if they have it in the port )
and use official clean and updated to day client + ur launcher only (stop using the gay gay client)
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
telecaster from pyrok files is 20gb (the express version of the sql server is allow as default max 10gb) so you need to use another version (standard/enterprise....ask some pirates if they have it in the port )
and use official clean and updated to day client + ur launcher only (stop using the gay gay client)
version MySQL or Telecaster?
Old   #12

I believe I stated that Katalin.... But thanks for repeating me.

And you need to use MSSQL 2012 Edition either Standard or higher. Express has a cap on the size of database it allows.

And for the last time, use the links I posted! It has everything you need.
Old   #13

uninstall the express version of the microsoft sql server (not mysql/completly different)
get the standard/enterprise version from where ever you want )
install that version wich in the buyingcase woud cost alot, but there are manny torrents and an simple search to google will send you to the right place.
restore the db /make sure you got ports opened and connection working.
edit the gs/auth opt files to your own desire
start server
enjoy

@makai

you reached another level ...copy/paste same post . isnt that leeching from yourself?
pls shh ... you dont help him with incomplete steps
Old   #14

I love how people constantly confuse MySQL with MSSQL.....
Old   #15

Received Thanks: 2,411
I don't know how this conversation went to SQL at all. @OP the issue you are experience is due to inexperience with the server files pure and simple. You are using a client version either too advanced or not advanced enough to work on your server. (Remember he is able to login but gets disconnected) This will occur anytime a v1 client tries to connect to a v2 server or the opposite (A v2 client tries to connect to a v1 server).

A normal person with a little commonsense may think, we know Pyrok's release is v2 and we know the current client from retail also is v2, LIGHTBULB! I 100% promise that you follow this close enough it will resolve your issue. As far as SQL that doesn't belong in this thread @KAT/MAK (Apparently he already has his databases restored) so the walkthrough was unwarranted as was it's response by Kat.

Have a great day

Tags