Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bandwidth Allocation

Discussion on Bandwidth Allocation within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bandwidth Allocation

Just out of curiosity, to all those who host private servers:

About how much bandwidth do you say you use per second? Per month? And on average how many players you have on at any one time in comparison?
Old 10/10/2012, 12:24   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makai_King_Zero View Post
Just out of curiosity, to all those who host private servers:

About how much bandwidth do you say you use per second? Per month? And on average how many players you have on at any one time in comparison?
Am 3GB per week from 120 to 190 players
Old 10/10/2012, 18:36   #3

My TS3 does that each day

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tips & Discussions [Grand Chase Chaos Stat Allocation]
03/18/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 13 Replies
PvP has changed a lot especially after implementing the "HP Fix". I created this post to serve as a guide to allocating properties on your gear. Notes: * Everything in this guide was based on MY discretion and observation, it's your choice if you follow this guide or not. * You may share your ideas regarding this topic as well. * This guide contains: 1. is the Dungeon Stat Allocation ; 2. is the Competitive PvP Stat Allocation . Both of which contain MY recommended Stat allocation...
[TIPS] Equipment stat allocation
10/01/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 180 Replies
This thread is a guide for allocating stats on your cash equips which is pretty balanced for both PVP and Dungeon.. Just to make it a bit simple i'll list down the priority stats first so here goes.. 1. Critical - pretty much self explanatory ^_^ 2. MP Regen - for spamming skills = longer invulnerable time 3. Defense - this will make difficult dungeons a breeze and survive more at PVP 4. Vitality - its a stat that is difficult to raise but it seems like its only effective at dungeon 5....
[Discussion] - LockFree ThreadSafe Dynamic Memory Allocation
09/21/2010 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
I thought this might be an interesting discussion, Has anyone heard of this being possible?, (from the title "LockFree ThreadSafe Dynamic Memory Allocation") I only just learned recently that dynamic memory allocation isn't thread safe (for native code anyways). Have not really been a big fan of using threads until recently, starts to change as computers get more CPUs. If you only have 1 CPU, then its more efficient to find a way to do something with just 1 thread (if possible). One...
2nd Reborn ninja best attribute allocation for pking and general advice
07/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
What is the best attribute allocation is for a ninja (130) --> ninja (130) --> ninja (120 ) would be? should i get the required amount of agility and then spam strength for damage or what? or spam vitality for health? Also looking for tips on gear, equip bonuses and just anything to get a rookie off the ground and into the pk'ing world of Co. all opinions are valued. Thanks.
Reborn Troj Stat Allocation Bug
09/21/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
http://bbs.co2.91.com/showthread.php?s=&thread id=3605 read down a little bit and some guy refers to a bug allowing trojans to have lot more hp, does anyone know how to get that much hp?