Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Disconnection Error

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
And I will repeat myself...

Quote:
I followed the steps in the only guide there is to setup the files at the moment. Since JW's guide is down there's only the main one that comes with the files.
I stated what files and client I am using so either look at it and say it's wrong or right, not this BS run around ****.... "What is so hard to understand that?"

And I have no need to learn German, just because my ancestors were German doesn't mean I have to carry in their footsteps, I'm an American and we speak English here.

Old   #17

simply use a wrong client/sframe
???

Old   #18

Perhaps but I have no way of knowing which client or sframe to use.... As I said, I'm using JWs files with Xijezu's 7.4 files, which should work fine, but not sure if they work with the current client. I also have Pyrok's files sort of... but I'm not sure how to use them since they're setup differently, but I know for a fact they work with the retail client and sframe.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makai_King_Zero View Post
Perhaps but I have no way of knowing which client or sframe to use.... As I said, I'm using JWs files with Xijezu's 7.4 files, which should work fine, but not sure if they work with the current client. I also have Pyrok's files sort of... but I'm not sure how to use them since they're setup differently, but I know for a fact they work with the retail client and sframe.

Philipine-Rappelz client should be work with option in your launcher.bat

Code:
SFrame.exe", "/auth_ip:***.***.***.*** /locale:ASCII /country:US /cash /commercial_shop
mfg

Old   #20

yep iam a bad ***.. i waste my time
Old   #21

change sFrame ^_^
Old   #22

If it's a waste of time for you helping others on a forum then your clearly not cut out for this, and should probably stop posting.... Otherwise you just look pathetic acting all high and mighty when clearly your just full of yourself.

And I did rouler, I tried changing out the US SFrame with the 7.4 PH SFrame and it worked, so I'm in the process of downloading the client files for the PH retail. The US client files and the PH SFrame didn't mesh very well, still a lot of bugs that were worked out a long time ago so perhaps the real client files will fare better.... Thanks for your suggestion though.