Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Rappelz Serenity - Stealing my work

Closed Thread
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 6
Heeh
Arthas , u again change Avatar + Signature Logo :P




Masakratonis is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 165
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakratonis View Post
Heeh
Arthas , u again change Avatar + Signature Logo :P

ahah foult of my graphic


Arthas2012 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas2012 View Post
so, we had epic 8 before release of c1p3r and if you dont know it stop talk and shut up. I already toldni used only gameserver from xijezu release, i had official 7.4 release and 8.1 arcadia.
Bullshit this is not 8.1 U _ u For the moment you just have 7.4 MODDED in 8.1 but is not a 8.1!!!!!!!!!
gr4ph0s is online now  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 165
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
Bullshit this is not 8.1 U _ u For the moment you just have 7.4 MODDED in 8.1 but is not a 8.1!!!!!!!!!
I talked about arcadia not about the server.. i know my server is 7.4 mod
In arcadia shoul de miss only arena tables, if i remember good.


Arthas2012 is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 312
Received Thanks: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas2012 View Post
I talked about arcadia not about the server.. i know my server is 7.4 mod
In arcadia shoul de miss only arena tables, if i remember good.
DB are not in 8.1 table many datatype / field / smp has been changed in 8.1.
gr4ph0s is online now  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas2012 View Post
ahah foult of my graphic
Nice , Nice
Could ur Graphic Create Avatar + Signature For me if he have more time ;P

U change ur pics like 3/4 time per week == Gratz , Nice Graphic ^^

Regards,
Masakratonis is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 232
Received Thanks: 69
gr4ph0s u cant convince an stupid italian that he didnt own an ferrari, but the fact is he only got an fiat.(no efficiancy at all and from what ive heard ur **** server cant handle more than 150 players and crush like from 5 to 5 min )

+ there was an portuguese few months ago trolling in same way.... (same fammily) ??
same atitude,same crappy google translate words....so are you the same?
tell me mr. "i no speak english"??
katalin21k is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 165
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
gr4ph0s u cant convince an stupid italian that he didnt own an ferrari, but the fact is he only got an fiat.(no efficiancy at all and from what ive heard ur **** server cant handle more than 150 players and crush like from 5 to 5 min )

+ there was an portuguese few months ago trolling in same way.... (same fammily) ??
same atitude,same crappy google translate words....so are you the same?
tell me mr. "i no speak english"??
Who told you I haven't got a ferrari?
One more question, what kind of drug you smoke bro? Couse you're not normal
Arthas2012 is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 232
Received Thanks: 69
cant report a ******... cant lower to your state.
stick to your **** italian server, unfunctional obviosly and stop trolling here.
you dont know annything about rappelz. youre using This community release files, This community release tools, and more exactly this users help.

so shh... macaroni
katalin21k is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 165
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by katalin21k View Post
cant report a ******... cant lower to your state.
stick to your **** italian server, unfunctional obviosly and stop trolling here.
you dont know annything about rappelz. youre using This community release files, This community release tools, and more exactly this users help.

so shh... macaroni
You are free to think what do you want
P.S. i'ts maccheroni

#Close request


Arthas2012 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rappelz Serenity - Serenity Gaming Network (E7P4)
Serenity Gaming Network Presents: Rappelz Serenity 7.4 + 8.1 http://bit.ly/QU7vod Preview Video:...
185 Replies - Rappelz Private Server
Rappelz Serenity - Serenity Gaming Network (E7P4)
Serenity Gaming Network Presents: Rappelz Serenity (E7P4) ...
0 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.